Destiel ~ Colorless (Au)

Start from the beginning

"Want to get a coffee?" Dean questions.

"Sure." They both shyly walked towards the coffee shop. It was weird, seeing somewhere you were so familiar with in color. It was a whole new experience. They walked in and there was Benny and Charlie, working the usual shifts.

"Oh hey Dean. Who's the guy?" Benny questions.

"Apparently, my souls mate. I never knew your hair was red Charlie." Dean said.

"Well then, coffee on the house. I'm guessing you'll like your regular?" Charlie asks Dean.

"Yeah. What about you Cas?" Dean questions.

"I'll have whatever Dean is having." Cas says quietly.

"Sure! Coming right up!" Charlie chirped happily. The boys waited for their coffee.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Cas questions.

"I make and sell cars. Basically I have three jobs. I design cars, I sell ten, and I repair them. What about you?" Dean questions.

"Accountant. Not the best job in the world, but it pays well." Cas admits.

"Here's your coffees!" Benny exclaimed, handing them to Cas and Dean. They accept the coffees and go to sit down.

"Any family?" Dean questions.

"Yeah. Quite a big one. There are way to many twins and triplets and all that. Every year, it seems like another kid in my family is born." Cas chuckled.

"Really?" Dean questions curiously. He was interested in how many family members Cas actually had.

"I'm not the youngest. I have two younger siblings. But our mom passed after the twins were born. So, my dad sees black white and grey, and has a lot of children. Gabriel was born a year before me. And he's my favorite brother. What about you? Any family?" Cas questions.

"My dad had two soulmates. Weird enough. Anyways, I'm the oldest, and I have my brother Sam, and my half brother Adam. He just turned 18 last week. Both our mothers died." Dean admitted with a shrug.

"So basically we were raised by our fathers?" Cas questions.

"Yup." They each took a sip of the coffee.

"To be honest, I didn't know what to think about the whole soulmate thing. I mean, it sounds crazy. But now, I think I'm okay with it." Cas admits.

"Agreed." Dean smiles.

"So, you live around here?" Cas questions.

"Yeah, close by actually. What about you?" Dean replied.

"I live two miles away. My brother wanted me to come and meet his soulmate." Cas shrugs.

"So, who was his soulmate?" Dean questions. He was curious.

"Well, I think it was your brother. Sam Winchester, because that's the name Gabriel told me." Castiel remarked.

"Wait, Gabriel Novak? So, my brother's soulmate is your brother's soulmate?" Dean questions.

"Appears so. Shall we pay them a visit?" Castiel questions.

"We should." Dean agrees. They got up, coffees still in hand.

"See you guys later!" Dean calls out to Charlie and Benny.

"See you!" They both wave.

Later......

"It was so weird. I mean, I'm happy for my brother, but your brother is five years older then him." Dean comments.

"Weird indeed." Cas agreed. They were sitting in Dean's house, which was quite cozy. Cas' car broke down and he didn't feel like walking home, so Dean offered him a place to stay for the night.

"I'm still not over all this soulmate stuff." Dean sighed.

"Hard to adjust. So, I say we just start our friends, and work our way up." Cas suggested.

"That sounds good. But I have a favor to ask." Dean questions.

"Yeah?" Cas asks curiously.

"Can we maybe, kiss? Just to see how it would be?" Dean questions.

"Why not." Cas smiles. They walked closer to each other and Cas put his arms around Dean neck, Dean looping his arms around Cas' waist. They were both a bit nervous . In books, when you first kissed your soulmate, it was supposed to be electrifying. Every time you kissed your soulmate, it was supposed to feel different, but you would always know it was the same. So, yeah, they were nervous.

Dean leaned in, hesitant, but soon fitted his lips against Cas'. Like the stories said, two perfect puzzle pieces fitting together, sparks erupting wherever their bodies touched, which kinda wanted to make them have more of their bodies touch. Dean's hands slid up Cas' waist, pushing up the fabric of Cas shirt onto rest his hot hands against the warm skin.

Before things got more....heated, they pulled apart from each other.

"Wow."

......................

A/N: I found this adorable.