Chapter 165: The Ultimate Challenge 12

Start from the beginning

Rong Zhi: "Who do you think is more likely?"

"Judging from the killing method, it should be more likely for Lu Zhongze." Lu Shijin patted the lower railing confidently.

Rong Zhi looked at him: "Why?"

Lu Shijin pointed to the pot of mandala flower, "Do you see that flower? The mandala flower is dried and ground into powder, which can have an anesthetic effect. Dr. Xu said that he detected the composition of the mandala flower in Mr. Lu's body. I guess the murderer first fascinated Mr. Lu before committing the murder. If not, Mr. Lu's struggle will definitely attract others. Anesthetics are strictly controlled by the hospital. Ordinary people can't get them. Even if they come, the hospital also leaves evidence, so the murderer will come up with homemade anesthetics. Those who can think of using mandala flowers as an anesthetic should know a lot about drugs. Think about it, who of us has been in frequent contact with drugs?

Rong Zhi thought for a moment and quickly came up with the answer: "Miss Gao? Was she a nurse before?"

Lu Shijin snapped his finger, "bingo! According to Mrs. Li, Lu Zhongze and Miss Gao have an affair. In order to seize Mr. Lu's inheritance, it is not surprising that they can come up with such a way to kill people. Of course, I don't think Mrs. Li is innocent. According to her previous, she is likely to be with Lu Zhongze and Miss Gao. Mr. Lu wanted to limit her luxurious life, so his aunt and nephew colluded to incite his nephew to poison her own brother.

Rong Zhi: "Act you mean, Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng changed the medicine?"

Lu Shi nodded today, "Yes, changing medicine is not enough to kill. Anyway, Mr. Lu is Mrs. Feng's biological father. I think no daughter in the world should be so cruel that she wants to kill her father, right? The second round of voting is coming soon, Lu Zhongze and Mr. Feng, half of the probability. Shall we bet?"

Rong Zhi stared at him for a while and suddenly asked, "Do you believe what Dr. Xu said so much?" What if he conveys the wrong clue? Moreover, now that he has obtained the autopsy results, why didn't he tell others and just tell you? Don't you think it's too strange?"

Lu Shijin: "..." How can he explain it harmoniously?

Xu Chen is 711. Of course, it is impossible to lie to him, but you don't know.

From a calm point of view, it is indeed abnormal for him to believe in the words of a stranger he just met.

Lu Shijin coughed unnaturally, "A NPC will not be the accomplice of the murderer. I don't think he has to lie to us, right?"

Rong Zhi looked away, looked at the distance and said, "Although that's the truth, I think we still have to be cautious. This is the last chance."

Lu Shi couldn't help looking up at his side face. The outline of the man's side face was tight and looked a little unhappy.

Lu Shijin inexplicably pulled it in his heart and came up with a question. Does he not believe in Xu Chen or not believe in himself?

Feeling that my lover does not completely trust him, even if he can't remember who he is, Lu Shijin is still a little frustrated.

But 711 is right. No one can believe this game except yourself.

If he doesn't know who Rong Zhi is, he may not be able to trust each other completely. Isn't he also suspicious of Rong Zhi at the moment he knows the truth?

Thinking of this, the haze in Lu Shijin's heart suddenly disappeared.

Whether you have full trust or not, it doesn't matter whether they have full trust or not. The important thing is that the two of them should complete the final challenge together and return to the real world!