Chapter 161: The Ultimate Challenge 8

Start from the beginning

Can I really believe him?

"Good news, everyone," the captain suddenly appeared and focused everyone's attention together. "There is a forensic doctor on a nearby cruise ship who can support us. We can arrive on the ship tomorrow morning. We will know the cause of Mr. Lu's death by tomorrow afternoon at the latest."

It's really good news. Previously, it was because I didn't know the cause of Mr. Lu's death, so the person who took action was not sure whether he was the murderer or not, and Li's nephew was in a hurry to bite Mr. Li to clear up the suspicion.

If you know the cause of death, players who know that they are not the murderer can unite to find the murderer.

However, the result will not be known until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, and there is still a round of voting in the morning, that is to say, one of the eight people has to be thrown out.

This is still a situation where the murderer will no longer attack others.

The captain clapped his palm and said, "Everyone has been busy all day. Although you still couldn't find the real murderer in the end, I believe it's not far from the truth. A hearty dinner has been prepared for everyone on the ship. Please go to the banquet hall to eat and have a good rest.

So many things happened on this day. Who is still in the mood to have dinner? It just doesn't want to leave the army. It looks too special.

However, Mrs. Feng and Miss Gao should have been scared by those spiders. They looked not very good from the beginning. They directly refused to eat and went back to the room to rest on the pretext that they were not feeling well.

The rest of the people walked into the banquet hall with all their hearts. Tonight, they ate Chinese food. Delicious food looked full of color, fragrance and taste, but it seemed that everyone had no appetite. Men rarely used their chopsticks and were drinking.

Among these people, the most calm is Mrs. Li. According to reason, she died of two "allies", and the least calm thing was her, but she ignored others as if nothing had happened and picked up vegetables for dinner with a calm look.

"Ah! There are spiders!" The nanny sitting next to Rong Zhi suddenly screamed, threw away her chopsticks and kicked down the seat behind her. She stood up. She pointed to a plate of vegetables in front of her and shouted in horror, "Spider!"

"Where are spiders?" Mr. Feng's voice opposite was trembling, his back clinging to the back of the chair, and his expression looked more frightened and disgusting than the babysitter.

Rong Zhichao looked at the dish pointed out by the babysitter. It was a stir-fried dish with Sichuan peppercorn, and some chopped green onions were stir-fried and scorched. It looked like an insect, which made the babysitter misunderstood into a spider.

"It's not a spider, it's just Sichuan pepper." Rong Zhi took a plate to fasten the plate and said lightly, "It's okay."

Mr. Feng's pale face calmed down and muttered to himself, "Just not a spider, just not."

After taking the energy, I seemed to feel a little embarrassed by my reaction just now. I put down my chopsticks and said, "I'm full". I got up and left the banquet hall first.

The babysitter now looks like a spider. Naturally, she is not in the mood to stay and left behind Mr. Feng.

In the huge banquet hall, there are only four people left: Lu Shijin, Rong Zhi, Lu Zhongze and Mrs. Li.

Lu Zhongze suddenly lost his temper. He threw his chopsticks on the table and cursed in a low voice, "This broken game is really a fucking good at playing. He doesn't want us to complete the task. Do you need such a whole person?" Do you think it's fun to see if we kill each other? Fuck!"