Chapter 154: The Ultimate Challenge 1

Start from the beginning

711 said unnaturally, "I didn't persuade you. I'm just afraid that you will come back to cry to me if your task fails. I have to spend time with you..."

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "Convenience store, will your system be anthropomorphic? I often wonder what would it be like if you became a human being, arrogant Zhengtai?"

711: "That's not!"

Lu Shijin: "Heartwarming uncle?"

711: "Shut up!"

Lu Shijin: "Poisonous tongue glasses! Definitely! It's about to break up. Can you show it to me before you leave? Just leave a souvenir for Brother Lu?

711: "No, you don't have a chance. Don't you give it away!"

Lu Shi quickly restrained the cynicalism, "Wait a minute!" I still have something urgent to ask!"

711: "What's the matter?"

Lu Shijin asked seriously, "Where's Xiang Ting?" Will he also participate in the final challenge?"

711: "He has participated once and has successfully passed."

Lu Shijin wondered, "When?"

711: "Just before the fourth person fish world."

Lu Shijin: "Why don't I know? Hasn't he been wearing it with me all the time?"

711: "The time here cannot be measured by real-world time. It looks synchronized, and it is possible to be separated by several decades and hundreds of years."

"So that's it." Lu Shijin suddenly became happy again, "I knew I didn't look away from it. I saw how powerful my husband was. Once I cleared the customs, I definitely couldn't let him down. Wait for my good news!"

711: "I hope you can be so optimistic after entering the copy. Remember, this is a multiplayer copy. The characters you meet are not all NPCs, but may also be real players. Only those who survive in the end and complete the plot can be regarded as completing the task."

"I know. I know. Why didn't you find that you like to be so wordy before? Just like my mother." Lu Shijin tried to hide his loss before leaving. He joked, "If you really can't bear to part with me, why don't you give me a card before you leave?" Maybe I can still use it when I take it to the copy?"

"I think it's beautiful," 711 said solemnly. "I won't cheat for you. Okay, get ready to transfer it to the copy."

Lu Shijin: "I'm ready. Come on."

711 hesitated for a moment, but couldn't help exhorting, "Be careful, remember, don't believe anyone except yourself."

"Countdown to transferring copies, 3, 2, 1..."

A white light flashed in front of him. Lu Shi opened his eyes today, and he had entered the copy.

This is a luxuriously decorated room. He sat in front of a makeup mirror, which clearly reflected his appearance.

The man in the mirror combed his hair meticulously, wearing a formal dinner dress, a pure white suit, an exquisite Windsor knot on the neckline, and a red rose pinned to his chest.

Why does it look like a groom who is going to get married?

What surprised Lu Shijin even more was that the man's appearance in the mirror was exactly the same as his life. The person in the mirror was not dressed as the type he would wear in his daily life, but his face looked like himself.

It seems that a copy of this ultimate challenge is indeed different from the world I crossed before.

Lu Shijin noticed that there was a mobile phone and a brochure on the dresser. He first picked up the mobile phone to unlock the screen.

The screen of the mobile phone lights up, and only one APP called "Ultimate Challenge" is installed on it.

CLICK ON THE APP, AND A LINE WILL LIGHT ON THE SCREEN - "WelcomE TO THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE, A GAME THAT BELONGS TO THE STRONG."

Next, there is an introduction to the game.

"This is a cruise ship called the Deep Sea Pearl, which belongs to the rich man Mr. Lu. Mr. Lu suffered from an incurable illness and realized that his life was not long. One day, he summoned all the people who were eligible to inherit the inheritance to the cruise ship to read his will in public. These thoughtful successor candidates boarded the cruise ship, and the story happened here..."

"Your character is an adopted by Mr. Lu from the orphanage. Please note that during the game, the character behavior must not be detached from the character character described in the script. At every stage of the game, the APP will issue instructions. The character must act in accordance with the instructions issued by the APP, otherwise it will be regarded as abstention and the task will be lost. Defeat. Now, please pick up the script at hand and read the plot and character introduction carefully, which will be very helpful for your task. Game for the strong, only the strong can win. Good luck!"

This mission method is different from any previous crossing, which makes Lu Shijin feel very interesting.

It's also more exciting.

Very good, it has successfully stimulated this damn desire to win or lose.

Lu Shijin opened the script next to his mobile phone. He already understood the plot background. This should be the story of the successor candidates fighting for Mr. Lu's inheritance.

The plot is written as follows: On the first night of boarding the cruise ship, Mr. Lu organized everyone to attend a dinner together. After the dinner, he returned to the room on the third floor of the cruise ship to rest. The next morning, when the servant went to wake Mr. Lu up, he found that Mr. Lu had been stabbed in the heart by a knife and died in bed.

The captain of the cruise ship, at Mr. Lu's instructions, has sailed the cruise ship to the deep sea area. Everyone can't return to the shore for the time being, and the people on the shore can't catch up here for a moment.

The lawyer invited by Mr. Lu to announce his will will will not arrive on the cruise ship until three days later, so it will be three days later that they will know who is the heir of Mr. Lu's final decision.

The murderer of Mr. Lu is among these successor candidates, and in order to obtain the inheritance, he is likely to continue to commit crimes.

So the captain gathered the successor candidates and asked them to identify the murderer according to the clues collected on the ship.

The designated person, whether he is a real murderer or not, will be detained by the captain, disqualified from the game, and regarded as a failure of the game.

Only by surviving and successfully recognizing who was the killer of Mr. Lu can he win the game.

In this game, there are ten players. They are Mr. Lu's sister-in-law and nephew, Mr. Lu's mistress, Mr. Lu's daughter's son-in-law, Mr. Lu's son-in-law, Mr. Lu's nephew, Mr. Lu's illegitimate son, and Mr. Lu's nanny.

Lu Shijin couldn't help complaining that the relationship between this son of the people seemed to be very chaotic. Mr. Lu also seemed to be a romantic figure. He not only had mistresses but also illegitimate children, but also had a babysitter in an inheritance.

Among these people, who will be the real murderer of Mr. Lu, and what will be the reason for TA to kill?

Before the game began, the truth has been blurred.

Lu Shijin had just read the plot outline and the rules of the game. The mobile phone on the dresser lit up at the same time and issued the first command.

"Now, you can go to the banquet hall on the first floor for tonight's dinner."