Chapter 153: Survival at the End of the World 17 [EXTRA]

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay," the "Filer" nodded and smiled. "I've wanted to go out for a long time. They were afraid that I would be in danger when I went out. They locked me in the base every day. It was boring! Brother, take me north. I heard it's snowing there. I want to go skiing!"

"Wait a minute, do you mean 'base'? What base?" The leader was a small inch. Hearing what the "human stove" said, he turned around and asked cautiously.

"Human Stove": "Base, it's just a place surrounded by walls."

Xiaonch already felt a little bad and shouted at the "human stove": "Of course I know there is a wall!" I mean, which base did you come from?"

The "Human Furnace" wrinkled his nose innocently and said lightly, "Just... the 'Thunder' you just said."

As soon as the driver heard the word "thunder", he couldn't grasp the steering wheel accurately. The body trembled and obviously made an "S" bend.

"What? Are you Thunder's man?" Xiaonch was so shocked that he forgot to sit in the car. He jumped up and hit his head on the roof of the car. He grinned in pain and pointed to the "puer" and shouted, "You are thunderous. Why didn't you say it earlier!"

"Why did you say it earlier?" The mannace is puzzled. Why do you look afraid of thunder? It's okay. I know Thunder's boss very well. You don't have to be afraid of him. As long as you take me out to have fun, I won't betray you. Don't worry!"

Xiaonch collapsed. "Do you still know Thunder Boss?" Still familiar with it? Who the hell are you?!"

"The Mannace" said with a smile, "I'm an ordinary person."

Xiaonch was speechless. He suspected that the "human stove" was beautiful and beautiful, but it seemed that his brain didn't work well, but he thought about it that this "r炉" knew what they were doing and deliberately wanted to carry the thunder to scare them? In fact, he doesn't know Thunder's boss at all?

He said that he knew the boss of Thunder very well. Whether it is true or not, he still needs to be tested first.

Xiaonch asked, "You said you were familiar with Thunder's boss, so what's the name of Thunder's boss?"

"Human Stove": "Xione Ting, the name Thunder is based on his name."

Xiaonchou sneered, "This question is too simple. Who doesn't know? Let me ask you how old Xiang Ting is. What does he usually like to eat and what he likes to do? If I can answer it, I believe you are familiar with him!"

"Let me think about it," the "Human Furnace" held his chin and meditated. "Xiang Ting is 25 years old this year. What does he likes to eat... It doesn't seem to be picky about food. He eat everything. Oh, I don't like to eat carrots. As for what he likes to do..." He paused, pointed to himself, and smiled mysteriously, "I like to do... Me."

Everyone was stunned: "?????"

The small inch reacted, and his back was a lot colder. Could it be, isn't it? Unexpectedly, this boy who looks like a vase is Xiang Ting's "human stove"?!

They stole Xiang Ting's "human stove"?!

Isn't it grounded on Taisui's head and plucking hair on the tiger's tail?

"Park the car! Stop the car!" Xiaonch patted the driver's hand hard, trembling at the "human stove" and "Snuck him out of the car quickly!" Let's go! Let's go!"

The "human stove" didn't let go of the seat, "Ah? Didn't you take me to play? Why did you get me off the bus? I won't go down! It's hard to escape, and I won't go down!"

After several men learned that he was Xiang Ting's man, they didn't dare to pull him hard. They were afraid of hurting him. They asked his grandfather and grandmother to coax them, "Get out of the car quickly. Please, can't you be my ancestor?" If you want to find someone else, we dare not provoke you!"