Chapter 148: Survival at the End of the World 12

Start from the beginning

Lin Dong controlled Du Jiang and quietly walked to the place where Mr. Gu lived. However, where Gu lived, people were usually forbidden to approach, guarded more than the gate of the base, and patrol dogs patrolled back and forth.

Before Lin Dong touched the wall, the auditory patrol dog heard his footsteps and barked in his direction. The guard found that the patrol dog was abnormal and immediately rushed to investigate the situation, which scared Lin Dong to manipulated Du Jiang to turn his head and left.

However, the footsteps chasing him were getting closer and closer. Lin Dong ran into a dead corner in panic. In the end, he was really unable to avoid it. He was about to go out to face the guards. Unexpectedly, a woman suddenly sounded outside.

"The guard, it's me."

The woman's voice sounds a little familiar. Lin Dong recognized it and recognized it as if it was Su Ling's voice? Why is she here?

The guard seemed to know Su Ling. Listening to her, he stopped without doubt, "Why is it you again?" Didn't I tell you that you can't get close to Mr. Gu's house without his order?

Su Ling said aggrievedly, "I want to find my boyfriend. I haven't seen him for two days. He was arranged by Mr. Gu to do tasks. I just want to ask Mr. Gu where my boyfriend has gone. As a girlfriend, I always have the right to know, right?"

Guard: "It's useless for you to tell us about this. Anyway, no one can get in and out of here without Mr. Gu's order. You'd better go quickly. For the sake that you just came here and don't understand the rules, I won't catch you this time. You go quickly! Don't affect our patrol!"

"Thank you, the caretaker," Su Ling said pitifully. "Then if you know the whereabouts of my boyfriend, can you tell me?"

It may not be easy for the guard to see Su Ling, a weak girl, so he readily agreed, "Okay, I'll pay attention to it for you. Don't mess around in the base at this late hour. In case you go where you shouldn't go and get caught again, let's go."

Lin Dong was relieved when he heard that the footsteps outside were fading away. Fortunately, Su Ling helped him stop him. It was really lucky.

When it was confirmed that there was no movement outside, he crept out of the alley. Before he appeared, he was shocked by a face that suddenly appeared from the corner!

Lin Dong was frightened. He quickly asked Du Jiang to cover his mouth to avoid shouting, and then led the guard over. When he fixed his eyes, it was Su Ling again. His heart that kept beating was slightly calm.

"It scared me to death! What's you!"

Lin Dong is only Du Jiang's glasses now, so in Su Ling's eyes, of course, he can only see Du Jiang's face.

"I still want to ask you!" Su Ling was also shocked and suspicious, "I just saw a man being chased from a distance. I felt a little like you, but I was not sure. I didn't expect it was really you?" Aren't you dead?"

It turned out that Su Ling had already found him. No wonder she would cover him.

Lin Dong thought that Su Ling had just said that Tang Qin had been sent out to do the task by a person surnamed Gu for two days. Su Ling had been staying in the base again. Maybe Su Ling would know some secrets of Gu.

"I'm actually not dead," Lin Dong didn't want to reveal his identity, so he didn't tell who he was, or said through Du Jiang's mouth. "The day I met the zombie, I hid in my storage space to escape. When I wanted to go back to find you, I was brought here by Mr. Gu's people and forced me to join them. Su Ling, where are the others?"

Su Ling believed Du Jiang's explanation. She had no doubt and lowered her head and looked a little sad.

"I thought you were dead, and the five of us left, but we also encountered zombies on the way. When we fled, we broke into here by mistake. Finally, Tang Qin and I chose to come down and left Xiang, Brother Lu and Brother Dong."