Chapter 147: Survival at the End of the World 11

Start from the beginning

"No, I need it," Lu Shijin said with a smile. "Whether it is heart or body, no matter how strong people are, they need protection, because they also have times when they are vulnerable. Like you, don't you have a fragile time? Du Jiang, Tang Qin and Su Ling abandoned you. You should also be sad, right?

Xiang Ting looked down and thought about it. If you want to say sadness, there is indeed, but not a lot.

He is arrogant and didn't like to deal with people when he was in school. Suddenly, the end of the world came. For the purpose of survival, he formed a team with Du Jiang, Tang Qin and Su Ling. In fact, he didn't have much affection.

Later, he was elected as the leader, and the leader naturally had to take care of his teammates, so they were more responsible than emotional to Xiang Ting.

He was abandoned by Du Jiang and Tang Qin one after another. In addition to being a little sad, Xiang Ting was more about human nature.

No matter how kind you are to them, the first thing people think of in a critical moment is always themselves.

So when he is sad, he is relieved. These people are just passers-by in his life, and there is no need to be too sincere.

What's more, there are now people around him who can depend on each other and deserve his wholehearted trust.

Xiang Ting later thought that for the same reason, what would he do if Lu Shijin betrayed him?

But he can't imagine it, because it must be desperate or even heartbroken.

However, Lu Shi won't do it now. Xiang Ting is very sure.

"I'm not sad," Shi Jin, who looked at the landing with Ting Ting's deep black eyes, said hoarsely. "Because I won't be sad with you with me."

Hearing this answer, Lu Shijin expressed great satisfaction. He smile suddenly deepened. Suddenly, he put his hand around Xiang Ting's neck and narrowed the distance between the two.

The breath of the man filled the tip of his nose. Lu Shijin felt a little soft, and his voice did not unconsciously become soft. "So, do you still think we have no feelings?"

When Xiang Tingding landed, the latter's lips were plump and ruddy, as delicious as the fresh cherries picked at the beginning of April, slightly, like silently inviting people to pick.

Xiang Ting's heart was sore and finally asked the question he wanted to ask for a long time: "Can I kiss you?"

Lu Shi smiled brightly, "Yes."

Xiang Ting slowly leaned over and kissed Lu Shijin devoutly on the lips. His lips were close to each other, and there was no further exploration. Xiang Ting opened his eyes slightly to observe Lu Shijin's expression. Because of his special physique, the latter was just a shallow kiss, which had made him dizzy, just like cream ice cream under the scorching sun. Ling, you have to be roasted and melted in Xiang Ting's arms.

Lu Shijin's hand hooked around Xiang Ting's neck was almost weak. He loosened one by one. Seeing that he was about to slide down, he quickly supported Lu Shijin's waist and buckled his whole body into his arms.

Then, a hand was put behind Lu Shijin's head, turned over and pressed the person on the seat of the chair. His hot lips and tongue fell without hesitation. Lu Shijin loosened his lips and took the initiative to welcome Xiang Ting's kiss. Although Xiang Ting's kissing skills were a little clumsy and green, occasionally his teeth accidentally hit Lu Shijin's lips, but It's this astringent, which makes people more moved...

While kissing Lu Shijin, Xiang Ting raised his hand and pulled up the curtains on the window to prevent people from being peeping at the lip color of the car. Suddenly, he remembered what. He separated his lips and teeth from Lu Shijin and asked, "How many times do you have to go to the second step to the third level?"