Chapter 145: Survival at the End of the World 9

Start from the beginning

Lu Shijin thought so, "This is also my wish."

"Pet cats and dogs are all sterilized. Would you also like to?" Xiang Ting suddenly said a sentence idle aside.

Yes, if you want to cut the eggs, Lu Shijin and Fat Orange felt that the crotch was tight and silent at the same time.

Forget it. It's better to be a person. It's also good to be a person.

The two found Tang Qin and Su Ling's room. After knocking on the door twice, Tang Qin and Su Ling came out of the room.

"Have your powers evolved?" Ask the ting straightforward.

Tang Qin nodded. Somehow, his expression was a little stiff.

Xiang Ting smiled and said, "That's good. It seems that Mr. Gu gave you the nucleus. It's getting late. It's time for us to go on the road. Let's go to Mr. Gu to resign.

"Wait! Xiang Ting!" Tang Qin did not take his legs and stopped Xiang Ting. When Xiang Ting heard that Tang Qin did not call him "Brother Xiang" as usual, he suddenly called his full name strangely. His heart sank and slowly turned around to look at him, "What else can I do?"

Tang Qin's face was very unnatural, and so was Su Ling standing next to him. Her eyes were red and her eyelids were swollen.

After hesitation for a while, Tang Qin took Su Ling's hand, took a deep breath, and said, "Well, Lingzi and I decided to stay and not leave."

The atmosphere suddenly became very embarrassing. The four of them stood like this. No one spoke first. Even the fat orange squatting at Lu Shijin's feet was much more serious. The expression on the cat's face was much more serious, and the tail forgot to shake.

In fact, Tang Qin made the decision he wanted to stay, but Lu Shijin did not feel surprised.

Doubt is like a seed. Once planted into people's hearts and a little provoked, it can quickly take root and germinate, spread faster and faster.

Tang Qin and Su Ling have begun to distrust Xiang Ting, and this base looks very safe. They don't have to be as wandering as before. There is also a good boss surnamed Gu. It is normal for them to have the idea they want to leave.

Xiang Ting said lightly, "You want to stay. Of course I respect your decision, but how much do you know about it here? What if it's a trap?"

Tang Qin gritted his teeth and said, "Liang Ting, you don't need to preaching tone. For so long, we have done what you say because we believe in you, but we also have our own judgment. We are not your subordinates, and you are not our leaders."

"I never regard you as my subordinates. As I said, we are a team," Xiang Ting looked blank. "I'm just temporarily playing the role of leader. If you want, you can take it."

Tang Qin snorted coldly, "Team? Do you think you are working on a project in college? I don't care about team leaders and so on, but Reiko and I don't want to hand over our lives to others anymore. We want to make our own decisions, so Xiang Ting, let's all for the end. Let's get together and break up.

"Brother Xiang, Tang Qin is a little flush. Don't take it to heart." Su Ling choked and pulled Tang Qin back. She stood in front of the front and said, "You took us all the way. We thank you very much, but I don't want to live such a frightened life again, so we decided to stay last night. We have inquired with the people here. Foreign powers can be admitted here. As long as they follow them to complete the task every day, they can have no worries about food and clothing and get crystal cores. We all think it's very good here, Brother Xiang, if you want, can you stay with us? You can still have a look for."