Chapter 138: Survival at the End of the World 2

Start from the beginning

A pair of flexible peach blossom eyes under his full forehead and a small mole under his eyelids, which is unique. Obviously, he is a handsome young man, but he was ruined by his hairstyle and glasses.

It is also that the original owner's EQ is too low. He has a prosperous beauty but he doesn't know it. Obviously, he can rely on his beauty and commit murder, but in the end, he has fallen to the point of tens of tens of thousands of people. It's really blind this good skin.

Lu Shijin felt sorry for the original owner. If he had changed his image earlier, Xiang Ting would have fallen in love with him long ago. After all, whether it is world peace or the end of the world, as long as he is a person, he is a Yangou.

Lu Shijin wanted to throw away the glasses, but he thought about it and put them on them back.

In the end of the world, people's hearts are sinister. He has such a demonic face. What should he do if he encounters a bad person? His power is about nothing, but he can't protect himself.

So let's disguise it first and wait until you find Xiang Ting.

After studying his appearance, Lu Shijin looked up at the sun, which was visible to the naked eye, and there were dark spots moving in the sun.

He looked at the surrounding terrain again, full of which was unavoidable plains, only a small forest in the southwest and a hill that looked less than 500 meters.

If you want to find a hiding place, it is undoubtedly the best choice.

But human beings are not stupid. By night, they will definitely increase their search for forests and hills.

This is the disadvantage of fighting alone. I can't find someone to discuss the battle plan.

By the way, confirm Xiang Ting's position first.

"Convenience store, where is Xiang Ting now?" Lu Shi asked 711 today.

711 positioned, "It's not far, nor near. Xiang Ting is now more than 200 kilometers away from you."

More than 200 kilometers, there is no transportation for land now, and it is impossible to find Xiang Ting before the sun sets on two legs.

So tonight, he is destined to spend it alone.

Lu Shijin wanted to hide in the woods, but he quickly denied his idea.

If he hides in the woods and humans rounds up the woods, there are plains everywhere, and there will be no place to escape if he wants to escape.

So - the most dangerous place is the safest place.

Lu Shijin decided to find an unoccupied house to hide for one night.

It's daytime now. Human beings are hiding at home to rest. Lu Shijin found a hidden place to observe every house. Basically, there are traces of living. Only one looks very dilapidated. The weeds at the door are tall and no one takes care of it. It should be unoccupies.

Lu Shijin sneaked into the backyard of the house and looked inside quietly. There was a thick layer of dust on the furniture floor. Several chairs fell on the ground horizontally and no one supported them. There must be no one to live.

Lu Shijin was relieved and decided to hide here tonight. He pushed down the window and couldn't push it. He was afraid of causing human suspicion and could not open the window violently, so he exchanged a "wall-piercing card" with 711 in the system mall and went straight into the house.

As soon as he entered, he was choked by the dust in the house. Lu Shijin slapped his hand, smapped away the dust in front of him, looked around the house and looked around to find a hiding place.