Chapter 136: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 18 [EXTRA]

Start from the beginning

"It's terrible. It's really terrible..." Fang Zhuoer staggered more than 1.8 meters and rushed out of the door. Xu Mei shouted heartbreakingly behind him, "Zhal!"

In the end, Fang Chen still knew about this and was extremely angry. He couldn't believe that his wife, who had slept with him for more than 20 years, would be the murderer who wanted to kill his son.

Like Fang Zhuoer, he looked at Xu Meiru's eyes and was strange and puzzled, as if he had never seen what kind of person he was.

After anger, you have to decide how to deal with Xu Meiru.

For a rich family like the Fang family, the headmother actually wants to kill her stepson. This scandal must not be spread, otherwise the Fang family will become a joke. The stock of Fang's group may also be affected by a sharp decline, and Fang Chen is not easy to explain to shareholders.

Moreover, Fang Drower is only in his twenties, and he still has a long life to go. Although Xu Meiru died, it is not a pity, but Fang Drower can't live in the shadow of the murderer's mother.

After careful consideration, Fang Chen decided not to call the police, but he could not forgive Xu Meiru's behavior like this.

He planned to send Xu Meiru to his hometown to recuperate in the name of Xu Meiru being ill and needs to be recuperated.

The name of Healing is actually to make Xu Meiru confess her crimes in Fang's ancestral hall every day, and she can't leave the ancestral hall half a step.

He greeted the village head of his hometown. The village head would send the villagers to stare at Xu Meiru 24 hours a day. The Fang family was kind to the villagers. Of course, the villagers' words of each other ministers were like a holy edict.

Fang Chen told Fang Xiran about the punishment decision for Xu Meiru and asked him if he could accept it.

Life in a rich family seems to be bright, but there are many people who can't help it. For the benefit of the family and for the sake of Fang Zhuoer, Fang Xiran accepted this result.

In that kind of mountain village with closed communication traffic, Xu Meiru has no contact with the outside world, which is no different from a prisoner who has lost his freedom. For Xu Meiru, who has enjoyed a rich and noble life, I'm afraid this kind of life is more painful than letting her die.

Fang Chen sent a car to send Xu Meiru to his hometown overnight and ordered that no one be allowed to visit him.

Three months later, Fang Zhuoer begged Fang Chen several times, and Fang Chen reluctantly promised to let him go back to his hometown to see Xu Meiru.

This is the first time Fang Zhuoer has returned to Fang's ancestral house. The first time he has lived in a big city since he was a child. It is the first time he knows that there are still such backward conditions. I can't imagine what kind of life Xu Meiru, who is used to good care of good people, is living here.

The village head personally led Fang Zall to Fang's ancestral hall, but Xu Meiru locked herself in the ancestral hall and refused to see Fang Zhuoer.

Xu Meiru refused to come out to see Fang Zall no matter how he patted the door outside the ancestral hall.

That night, Fang Zhuoer knelt outside the ancestral hall all night until dawn. He stood up and left the ancestral hall without looking back.

When Fang Zhuoer left, the door of the ancestral hall slowly opened. A thin figure stood in the shadow and watched the direction of Fang Drow left for a long time.

After Fang Zhuoer returned, he proposed to Fang Chen that he would not work in Fang's family in the future. He wanted to study abroad. He didn't want to rely on his family, but wanted to rely on his own efforts in the future.