Chapter 135: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 17 [END]

Start from the beginning

Fang Xiran grabbed him on the waist, gritted his teeth and said, "It proves that I'm not sick!" Tonight, no one is allowed to sleep until dawn!"

The man blocked Lu Shijin's mouth in anger and ate all his refusals to his stomach.

This night, Lu Shijin paid the price for his minor enemy. In order to prove that he was fine, Fang Xiran tossed Lu Shijin over and over again. Lu Shijin once thought that he had secretly taken drugs when he went to the bathroom before.

In a word, after this night, Lu Shi never mentioned that if Fang Xiran would go to the hospital for an examination, he was afraid that his waist would be punished as soon as he was mentioned.

At that time, he will go to the hospital to check for kidney loss.

——

After Xu Meiru learned Fang Xiran's "secret", she really actively and enthusiastically helped Lu Shijin introduce some experts specializing in male science.

However, Lu Shijin told her that Fang Xiran tabooed the disease and refused to go to the hospital for examination, so none of these experts was useful.

Xu Meiru helped to come up with an idea. She knew an old traditional Chinese medicine doctor. She had been treating impotence X for more than 40 years and was very experienced in this regard. Why don't she secretly prescribe some medicine from the old traditional Chinese medicine doctor, not to mention what kind of disease it was treated, and deceive Fang Xiran to see if it was effective.

Lu Shijin is a little hesitant. After all, no one has gone to see the doctor. How can he take medicine randomly?

Xu Meiru persuaded him attentively that traditional Chinese medicine, unlike Western medicine, is mostly tonics, and there will definitely be no side effects. Even if there is no disease, it is okay to strengthen the body.

Lu Shijin suspiciously agreed to the general. He wanted Xu Meiru to help find the old traditional Chinese medicine, but Xu Meiru refused on the pretext that she did not know the severity of Fang Xiran's condition and gave Lu Shijin's old traditional Chinese medicine doctor's address and asked him to find it by himself.

After Fang Xiran knew about it, he sneered.

His stepmother is really watery. She just enthusiastically introduced Lu Shijin to a doctor, but she didn't participate in anything else. In case he took the medicine prescribed by this old traditional Chinese medicine and something unexpected, she could also leave herself clean.

Therefore, Fang Xiran speculated that Xu Meiru must be going to write on medicine.

"What can I do on medicine? Without her hands, can she still buy an old traditional Chinese medicine doctor to poison you? Lu Shijin was puzzled, "I have investigated that old traditional Chinese medicine doctor. It's really awesome. He has been practicing medicine for decades, and he has high morality and high expectations. It's impossible to help Xu Meiru harm others, right?"

"The medicine prescribed by the old traditional Chinese medicine is naturally no problem," Fang Xiran pointed to Lu Shijin, "because it's you who have problems."

"I?" Lu Shijin also pointed against himself and suddenly realized, "You mean that woman wants to kill people with a knife?"

"Can she play with anything else?" Fang Xiran already knew Xu Meiru's method like the back of his hand and sneered, "In a word, I stared at her tightly after taking the medicine. As long as she wanted to do it, she would definitely grab her handle."

After a time, Lu Shijin went to the old traditional Chinese medicine doctor to prescribe a course of traditional Chinese medicine to decoction.

The old traditional Chinese medicine told medicin that this medicine needs to be decocted for two hours, and four bowls of water should be boiled into one bowl. It works best before going to bed every night.