Chapter 133: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 15

Start from the beginning

"How's it going? Is it broken?" Fang Xiran asked worriedly.

"I don't think so." Lu Shijin helped him pull up his trousers and said blankly, "I can't see it just by looking at the appearance. If it still hurts after a while, I can't stand it, so go to the hospital."

Fang Xiran: "Look, I can't see it. Why don't you touch it?"

Lu Shijin glanced at him like a knife, reasonably suspecting that the dog man was playing hooligans.

"Are you sure you want me to touch it?" Lu Shijin broke his fingers, raised the corners of his mouth and said with a grim smile, "But it's not important for me to do it. You have to bear it."

Fang Xiran had a strong desire to survive and quickly waved his hand and refused: "Forget it!"

Lu Shijin's eyelids turned up and said, "You'd better not play tricks with me, or I'll throw you out."

Fang Xiran closed his mouth wisely and kept silent obediently.

It was early morning. Seeing that Fang Xiran had suffered a "severe blow" in his body and learned a lesson, Lu Shijin mercifully decided to give him half a bed tonight.

Lu Shijin turned off the light and lay down on the other side of the bed. He said coldly, "I'll lend you to stay for one night tonight. Get out of here at dawn. Do you hear me?"

Fang Xiran snorted in the dark, which was a promise.

Lu Shi no longer cares about him and sleeps with his eyes closed.

However, from time to time, there was a sound of breath from Fang Xiran, which made him unable to fall asleep.

"Can you breathe a little louder? It disturbed me to sleep. Lu Shi couldn't stand it now and got out of bed.

Fang Xiran: "I'm sorry, but I can't help it..."

Lu Shijin was silent for a moment, "Does it still hurt?"

Fang Xiran: "Hmm."

Lu Shijin turned over and turned on the bedside lamp and was about to get up. "Then go to the hospital."

"No," Fang Xiran grabbed the corner of Lu Shijin's clothes. "I've been thinking about the following, so I can't ignore the pain. Why don't you do something that can distract attention? Maybe it will be fine later."

Lu Shijin turned his head and looked at him, "What's the diversion?"

Fang Xiran looked at him deeply and whispered, "Are me?"

"Oh, what are you going to say?" Lu Shijin lay back again, holding his chest in his hands, far away from Fang Xiran, and his alienated attitude was obvious.

After more than ten seconds of silence, Fang Xiran slowly said, "Actually, I didn't lose my memory at the beginning. I lied to everyone."

Lu Shijin was not surprised, "I already knew it."

Fang Xiran: "You don't ask me why I pretend to be amnesia?"

Lu Shijin: "So what?"

Fang Xiran: "Because the car accident was not an accident, but someone wanted to hurt me."

This is going to tell him the truth. Lu Shijin pretended not to know anything and deliberately said, "This time you are making up a story and trying to win my sympathy to get my forgiveness?"

"I didn't make up a story. Everything I just said to you and next was true," Fang Xiran raised his hand in his ear. "I swear in the name of my deceased mother."

Lu Shijin: "Who hurts you?"

"Can't you guess?" Fang Xiran laughed at himself, "Whoever has the greatest impact on my existence is the harm to me."