Chapter 127: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 9

Start from the beginning

"Good husband," Lu Shijin smiled proudly, "I know my husband."

Fang Xiran stared at Lu Shijin again, but this time his eyes were full of helplessness.

The two took a bus to the company together. Fang Xiran's office is a subsidiary under Fang's Group.

The employees of the company have long received the news that Fang Xiran is coming back, and it is said that they brought his happy fiance. Everyone was looking forward to it early in the morning to see what Lu Shi looks like.

Finally, when the boss arrived at the company, Fang Xiran's former secretary organized a welcome ceremony. The employees stood neatly in the hall on the first floor of the building. As soon as Fang Xiran entered the door, he brushed and began to applaud warmly.

"Mr. Fang, welcome back! I'm so happy to see you safe!" The secretary came over with a smile, hoping that his arrangement would satisfy the boss.

Fang Xiran didn't buy it. He glanced at the secretary gloomyly and asked, "What are you doing?"

When the secretary saw Fang Xiran's face, his heart was half cold. Why does the boss look a little unhappy? Did he do something wrong?

Before the secretary could explain, Fang Xiran continued coldly, "This is my company. I'm going back to my own territory. Do you need your welcome?" Does the company give you a salary to waste your time doing these formalism?

After saying that, he looked coldly around the staff, and every employee who was swept by his eyes lowered his head in fear, worried that the muzzle was aimed at him.

Being bossed in front of so many people, the secretary was simply ashamed and hesitated, "I'm sorry, Mr. Fang..."

Fang Xiran asked blankly, "What position are you in the company?"

The secretary looked up in a little astonishment. He had worked as a secretary for Fang Xiran for three years. Fang Xiran now actually asked him about his position?

Oh, by the way, the secretary remembered that there was news that Fang Xiran woke up and lost his memory. No wonder he didn't know him.

The secretary said carefully, "I'm your secretary. I've been a three for you..."

Fang Xiran interrupted him impatiently: "Not in the future."

The secretary's expression stiffened: "...?"

Fang Xiran pointed to Lu Shijin standing next to him: "In the future, this Mr. Lu will take over your work. Do you understand?"

The secretary didn't believe that he was fired like this. He blinked and pointed to himself, "... What about me?"

"You?" Fang Xiran glanced at him and coldly withdrew his sight. "If you still want to stay, then go to the grassroots level to exercise and correct your problems. If you don't want to do it, go to the finance department to get a two-month salary and leave. Others," Fang Xiran paused, "If I find out that I dare to do something, the end will be the same as him. Do you understand?"

The first of the other employees was lower than the one, shouting in unison, "I see!"

Lu Shijin followed Fang Xiran to take the elevator upstairs, entered the elevator, looked in the direction of the hall, and the secretary stood still in confusion.

I guess he thought that Fang Xiran was the former Fang Xiran. He wanted to take the opportunity to please him, but he didn't expect to steal chickens and erode the rice. Forget it if he didn't get the benefits. Now he can't even save the job.

At the moment the elevator door was closed, Lu Shijin hooked the corners of his mouth and sneered silently.

Fang Xiran is not unreasonable to attack his secretary, but because this secretary obviously helps Fang Xiran with things. In fact, he has long been bribed by Xu Meiru in private. He will report Fang Xiran's usual every move to Xu Meiru.