Chapter 121: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 3

Start from the beginning

Lu Shi understood as soon as he heard this that Lu's father was not sad about his son, but he felt that he couldn't pass his face, and he was afraid that others would laugh at him for selling his son for glory.

Lu Shijin sneered in his heart and said in a cold tone, "I have promised Mr. Fang that if I repent now, do you think he will let our family go?" Do you have to watch the Lu family go bankrupt and our family live on the street to be satisfied?

Lu Fengxing really stopped talking. Lu Shijin hypocritically said, "I know you love me, but I'm really not wronged. The Fang family treats me very well, especially Mr. Fang. He directly gave me a 100 million plus a mansion today as a gift."

"How much?" Lu Fengxing raised the volume in surprise, "100 million?"

At the same time, Lu Shijin seemed to take a cool breath when he heard Mrs. Lu next to the phone and repeated in disbelief, "One billion?! So much?!"

If she had known that the Fang family was so generous to a tool to delight, Mrs. Lu could not let Lu Shi go to Fang's house today. I'm afraid she regret it now.

Lu Fengxing also has two companies, but he has no ability to get 100 million yuan of working capital at once.

Fang Chen actually gave a billion-plus mansion to his son as soon as he took action. For the sake of Lu Shijin, he will not hesitate to support the Lu family.

Lu Fengxing has long planned to finance and list the company, but the lack of capital has been postponed again and again. If there is the support of Fangjia, isn't it easy to go public?

Lu Fengxing was moved by the benefits of the marriage with the Fang family, and he could not say anything against it.

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "Yes, you're right. It's really a billion. If I get married to Fang Xiran, Fang Xiran can wake up. Mr. Fang promised that my rewards will be more, so I'm really not wronged."

Lu Fengxing went down the steps: "Since the Fang family treats you well, I'm a little relieved, but if you don't have a good time in the Fang family, you must tell your father. Don't hide it. Even if Lu Fengxing doesn't want this old face, I will ask their Fang family for an explanation."

"Thank you, Dad," Lu Shijin. "By the way, the Fang family has set the wedding date. Just three days later, in Fang Xiran's ward, will you come over then?"

It's not a normal marriage, and it's not good to say it. In front of Fang's family, Lu Fengxing feels that he can't raise his head. Of course, he doesn't want to go there.

Lu Fengxing hesitated and said, "Well, now, it's really unfortunate. Dad is going abroad on a business trip tomorrow. It will take a week to come back, so he won't go."

Lu Shijin sneered silently again and said lightly, "It's okay. Forget it if you don't have time."

Lu Fengxing couldn't help saying, "Don't blame Dad. I really can't leave. Dad will compensate you when he comes back. Just the sports car you wanted a few days ago, okay?"

Lu Shijin thought that I had 100 million yuan. I couldn't afford any sports car I wanted, but it was not easy to tear my face. He casually said perfunctoryly, "Okay, thank you, Dad. By the way, I heard someone knocking on the door outside. Maybe Mr. Fang came to me if he had something to do. Hang up first."

Lu Shijin hung up the phone, got up from bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and talked to Lu Fengxing on the phone, which was so disgusting that he wanted to vomit.

These are all a group of hypocritical and selfish things.

——

After staying at Fang's house for three days, the wedding day finally came.