Chapter 120: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh, okay," Lu Yiping hurriedly said. "The car is at the door, brother. Where's your luggage?"

"No, I won't take it." Lu Shi is indifferent now.

Lu Yiping: "Why?"

Lu Shijin glanced at Mrs. Lu with the corners of his eyes, but said to Lu Yiping, "Does there anything to have the Fang family's wealth? They must have arranged everything for me a long time ago. Go and have a look in my room. I'll throw away all the useless things I left. If I like it, I'll give it to you."

Lu Yiping's eyes lit up, "Really? Can you give me your limited edition sneakers with O'Neill's autograph?

"Yes." The land is now generous and authentic.

Lu Yiping said happily, "Great, thank you, brother!"

Mrs. Lu was so angry with chest pain by the heartless Lu Yiping and rolled her eyes. How on earth did she give birth to such a shallow eyelids?

You have to doubt whether the hospital picked him up wrong when he was born!

Lu Shijin walked out of the door of the Lu family without nostalgia and took a taxi called by Lu Yiping. Lu Yiping had told the driver Fang's address, so the driver did not say any nonsense and directly sent Lu Shijin there.

Fang's villa is located on the hillside of a scenic spot. This area is full of rich villas, and Fang's villa is the most eye-catching. I heard that the cost is 200 million yuan alone.

Generally, taxis can't enter the villa area, so the driver only takes it outside the rich area. Lu Shi got off the car today and waited outside for Fang's people to pick him up.

Mrs. Lu had already notified the Fang family that Lu Shi would come here today, so he stood for a short time, and the Fang family came out to pick him up.

The people who came wore a black suit and walked with a capable elite style. Lu Shijin guessed that he should be a subordinate of Fang Chen.

That man was indeed Fang Chen's secretary, surnamed Zhou. He collected the information of the two sons of the Lu family, so he saw Lu Shi without hesitation in the future and went straight towards Lu Shijin.

Secretary Zhou said politely, "Hello, Master Lu, I'm Mr. Fang's secretary. Mr. Fang sent me to pick you up. Please follow me in."

Lu Shi nodded and walked into the community with Secretary Zhou through the doorpost. His car was parked on the roadside, and Fang's villa was still on it. It took at least 20 minutes to walk, so he drove to pick him up.

Secretary Zhou opened the back seat door and respectfully asked Lu Shijin to sit in. He was not disrespectful to Lu Shijin because of his embarrassing identity. It can be seen that Fang Chen was extremely strict.

Secretary Zhou strictly fulfilled his subordinate duty, and said no more word except for the ordinary greetings Lu Shi now.

Although Lu Shijin hasn't entered the Fang family yet, he can already feel the strictness of Fang's tutoring. Living in such a family, he often makes mistakes. I'm afraid it will not be easy for him to live in Fang's family in the future.

But if he is afraid, he will not be Lu Shijin. He all says that as soon as he enters a rich family, he will live like a fish and water in a rich family.

The car drove to the door of Fang's villa. Lu Shijin waited for Secretary Zhou to get out of the car and open the door for him before he walked down.

"Master Lu, here you're here. Please follow me in. Mr. Fang and Mrs. Fang are already waiting for you in the living room."