Chapter 119: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 1

Start from the beginning

Fang Zhuoer is the hero of the play and Fang Zhuoer, a college student. He is handsome, sunny and cheerful. He has no dandy of a rich family at all. On the contrary, he has the excellent qualities of all young people, like a dazzling little sun. Anyone who sees it will like it.

Unfortunately, he has a lustful mother.

Fang Xiran, Fang Chen's eldest son, was six years old. After graduating from college, he entered Fang's work and showed good leadership skills at a young age.

Fang Chen attaches great importance to his eldest son. In his usual conversation with his wife, he occasionally reveals the idea of giving Fang Shi to Fang Xiran in the future.

This makes Mrs. Fang feel a lot of crisis. Fang is a huge money-making machine. In his hand, he has endless glory and wealth for a lifetime.

Fang Xiran did not crawl out of her stomach. After all, she was separated from her belly. The relationship between their stepson and stepmothers has always been cold. She is worried that Fang Xiran's inheritance will affect the interests of their mother and son.

Fang Zhuoer is still a student. He usually instills truth, kindness and beauty. He didn't expect to compete with his brother for family property.

But Mrs. Fang is bent on paving the way for her son's future. She doesn't want to tarnish her proudest son, so she will do this villain.

At a family gathering of the Fang family, Fang Chen made it clear that the Fang family would hand it over to Fang Xi in the future, and then Mrs. Fang finally couldn't help but take action.

Before long, Fang Xiran had a car accident. When he was rescued from the car, Fang Xiran fractured his whole body. What's more tragically, a piece of broken glass stuck in his face and stabbed the road. This face was destroyed.

In the end, although Fang Xiran survived, he lay in a coma in the ICU for several months. The doctor announced that he was likely to become a vegetable and would never wake up.

When Fang Chen heard the bad news, he immediately fainted. Later, someone gave Fang Chen an idea that some problems that could not be solved by modern medicine might be solved by some sidewalks.

Through the introduction, Fang Chen met a master. The master said that if you want to marry Fang Xiran, you can still wake him up.

It sounds absurd and uninhibited, but Fang Chen loves his son. As long as there is a hope to wake up his son, he is willing to try.

Therefore, the master calculated the eight characters of birthday to Fang Xiran and asked Fang Chen to find a suitable person for Chongxi according to the eight characters of birthday paired with Fang Xiran.

Fang Chen looked around City B and finally found him two people whose birthdays matched his son perfectly, and it happened that the two were brothers.

Lu Shijin is one of the two brothers. He is the elder brother, and the male voice just now is his brother, Lu Yiping.

Similar to the situation of the Fang family, the two brothers of the Lu family are also half-brothers.

Mrs. Lu, who just spoke, was Lu Shijin's stepmother. The Fang family sent someone to find Mrs. Lu first to explain her intention, and all the inducement was forced and lured, implying that the Lu family would have a son to marry Fang Xiran.

The Lu family's business is inextricably linked to the Fang family, and the strength of the two families is very different. The Fang family wants to destroy the Lu family, just like crushing an an ant.

Of course, Mrs. Lu can't watch her husband go bankrupt, nor can she watch her son marry a vegetable.

Therefore, Mrs. Lu decided to hide it from Lu's father and send Lu Shijin to Fang's house in private.