Chapter 117: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 21 [END]

Start from the beginning

The three of them must never be jealous. They must live like normal people.

What is prohibited is, of course, killing each other and mental torture and physical injury to him.

Lu Shijin even planned the time for them to take turns and double practice.

Otherwise, if anyone who wakes up, he will have to do nothing all day long. Just lie in bed and open his thighs, and even save money on buying trousers.

Is it feasible? Of course not.

Even if you can afford it mentally, you can't stand it physically.

Therefore, for their two waists, we must set a rule for them.

Lu Shi made up his mind today, and this time he had to force them to recognize their mistakes.

Otherwise, even if they kill here to save themselves, they won't go back with them!

He never wants to live such an inhuman life anymore. Whoever loves it!

However, fate was tricky. Lu Shijin had not made a time management plan. The door of the palace where he lived suddenly opened, and then a tall figure appeared at the door, because against the light, he could not see the man's face clearly.

"Who are you? Who let you in?" The slave stood up and walked towards the man, trying to blow him away.

However, before he could get close to him, the man waved his sleeve, and the slave's body fell down soft without warning.

Lu Shi hurriedly stood up from the noble concubine's bed, bowed his back and tail straightened, grinned at the incoming person, and roared in his throat.

The man said coldly, "Why, I don't even know each other?"

Lu Shijin was stunned and recognized who the voice was, and his nervous nerves suddenly relaxed.

"How did you get in?" The little fox jumped off the noble concubine's bed, walked towards the man, stopped a few steps away, and measured the man.

The man did not wear the disciple uniform of Tianqing Sect. He changed into a white dress. Three thousand green silks were tied with a belt, and a simple white jade hairpin was tied in his bun.

His eyebrows were as usual, but there was no expression on his face, which made Lu Shijin dare not confirm whether he was Zhou Xueyuan or Mu Cang now.

However, in short, it can't be a little brother.

Because Lin Junchen looked at him and always so gentle and full of love.

"A demon's nest can stop me?" The man hummed coldly.

The tone of confirmation is so unparalleled. It should be Twilight.

Mucang is Chongyao's subordinate. He used to go in and out of here often, so it is not difficult to come in alone to find him.

It's not that Lu Shijin didn't imagine who came to save him in the end. Whether it was Lin Junchen or Zhou Xueyuan, he could accept it, because they might still be able to listen to these two people.

And Mu Cang is the most conceited and difficult to communicate. Lu Shi is not sure that he can convince him.

Lu Shi couldn't help lamenting now. Why did he come?

"It's all your fault!" Lu Shijin quickly walked to Mu Cang's leg, ah, bit him on the leg, and the villain complained first, "If you hadn't turned me into a fox, I wouldn't have been able to resist in danger. I would have been caught by the demon's men and taken to this damn place."