Chapter 114: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 18

Start from the beginning

"Well, okay, say less. This is a big deal. Let's discuss it from the long run. Besides, don't you have to ask Master Lu's nephew what he means?" Elder Qiu sloppyly, "In addition, Brother Chongxiao was still closed. He was his disciple now. He had to ask him first about the joint citizenship."

Elder Qi hurriedly squeezed his eyes at Zhou Xueyuan and motioned him not to hit the leader again. "Yes, yes, yes, this matter will be closed down, and it's not too late to discuss this matter."

Zhou Xueyuan's face was pale. She no longer opened her mouth, but she didn't let go. Xu Xu gave a salute to the three of them and shook her sleeves away.

"Look at him! lawless! Unexpectedly, he proposed to join his master and nephew, which was simply..." The leader was so angry that he couldn't think of any adjectives for a moment. After a while, he pointed to Zhou Xueyuan's back and scolded, "I don't respect him for the elderly!"

"Ok, don't be angry," Elder Qi sighed. "Don't you understand Zhou Xueyuan's temper? When the master was there, his temper twisted, but even the master's decree dared to disobey the master's decree. Now that the master has passed away, I really can't imagine who else in the world can control him.

——

Zhou Xueyuan returned to Lu Shijin's bedroom. Lu Shijin was sorting out the gifts he received one by one and laying a whole bed.

When he noticed that Zhou Xueyuan was coming in, Lu Shijin knew it was him and was busy cleaning up without looking up. "Come back? Leader and elders, would you like to recognize you?

Zhou Xueyuan did not answer. When he walked behind Lu Shijin, he coldly stretched out his hand and squeezed Lu Shijin's back neck.

"Oh, hey! What are you doing?" Lu Shi couldn't turn around now. He had enough Zhou Xueyuan's hand with his backhand and wanted to remove Zhou Xueyuan's hand from his neck. "If you have something to say, you can't do it. Don't you know?"

"Are you a gentleman?" Zhou Xueyuan asked coldly.

Lu Shijin: "Why am I not?"

"It's a gentleman. Don't you know whether men and women are not close?" Zhou Xueyuan worked slightly and leaned back when he landed. At a glance, he caught a glimpse of Lu Shijin's sachets that was still pinched into the little sister's hand, and his eyes became colder and colder.

"What kind of man and woman are not close to? What are you talking about?" Lu Shi was inexplicably, and he was forced to raise his head and stare at Zhou Xueyuan angrily. He couldn't wait to bite him fiercely. "Hey, if you don't let go, I'll turn my face!"

"What are you holding in your hand?" Zhou Xueyuan said, "If you want to weave a pair of mandarin ducks, you can only become a match all day long. Send it to you as a sachet and grow your elbows. How long have you been out? You have collected the woman's sachet. You think you are really fraternal and don't forget to show mercy everywhere.

Lu Shijin blinked twice and a sense of coolness rose above his head. Could he just talked to his little sister and was seen by Zhou Xueyuan?

It's not good. Zhou Xueyuan can't find out what's in this sachet. Otherwise, he may think nonsense!

Lu Shijin subconsciously hid the sachet in his sleeves. When he covered his ears and stealed the bell, Zhou Xueyuan thought that he cherished the sachet and couldn't give up on his little sister.

Zhou Xueyuan's air pressure fell to freezing point, "You're very precious."

"No, you misunderstood. The little sister gave me a sachet, which is not the kind of children's personal feelings you think." Lu Shijin explained, "What she wants to give me is actually something in the sachet."