Chapter 111: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 15

Start from the beginning

Zhou Xueyuan shook off his sleeve, turned around, and said hard, "What, I didn't see anything."

It's strange to believe you!

It was not that Lu Shijin was seriously ill, but Lin Junchen insisted on to toss him in front of this bronze mirror last night. No matter how he begged for mercy, Lin Junchen refused to move his seat.

Looking at this bronze mirror now, Lu Shijin remembered the "mirror moved with him" game with Lin Junchen last night.

The picture that appeared in the mirror was what Lin Junchen thought. What would Zhou Xueyuan just see? Why did he accuse him of being "scenity and shameless"?

The more Lu Shijin looked at the copper mirror, the more he felt that the copper mirror was like a display screen, which still had a video function.

If so... Lu Shijin swallowed saliva and masturbated the goose bumps on his arm.

But this is just his imagination. The bronze mirror was there, allowing Lu Shijin to look left and right without seeing anything strange.

Maybe he is suspicious. Zhou Xueyuan's temperament is impermanent and confusing. Can he still be serious with him?

With this stunned kung fu, Zhou Xueyuan has been combed and dressed intact.

He wears white clothes on the Lotus Peak, which sets off his temperament like a bright moon, cold and noble.

Although he has changed into a disciple uniform of Tianqing Sect, the simple disciple's clothes on Zhou Xueyuan were all dressed in an extraordinary taste.

It is from the heart, and there is nothing about external things.

"You will not be allowed to get close to Junchen in the future, which will delay his practice." Zhou Xueyuan cheered up his collar, sat down in the chair, and said in an inconspeakable tone.

Lu Shijin blinked and came here. It was this expressionless dead person again, which made people really want to tear off his face, which seemed to be unchanged on his face, to see if Zhou Xueyuan's emotions were out of control.

"Uncle, why don't you allow it?" Lu Shijin smiled and said, "Little brother is infatuated with me. I love my heart. You asked me to leave him. Have you ever considered his thoughts?"

Zhou Xueyuan: "This seat is for his own good."

"You're not him. Why do you help him make a decision? Why do you think it's for his own good?" Lu Shijin, with his sleeves, slowly walked to Zhou Xueyuan step by step, "Uncle, you have been too old and forgetful, but Brother Lin is not. If you are a person, you will have desires. This is human nature. Can't anyone control it with a word of 'no', okay?"

"Whoever says that people have desires, there is no one in this seat." Zhou Xueyuan said coldly.

"Really?" Lu Shijin bent down and leaned over, and his loose underwear could not be covered, revealing a white and flat chest inside, covered with red kiss marks, which was enough to imagine how obsession the person who caused these marks was to love this body.

Zhou Xueyuan did not squint and sneered coldly, "Naturally."

Lu Shijin hooked his lips with great interest: "Oh? Isn't it a desire for uncle to become an immortal? Isn't it desire to be the first in the world?"

"The purpose of monasticism is to cut off seven emotions and six desires. Don't confuse right and wrong." Zhou Xueyuan said.

"Well..." Lu Shijin raised his hand and stretched out a finger in Zhou Xueyuan's heart. "Are you really broken off love here?"