Chapter 107: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 11

Start from the beginning

Lu Shi didn't have time to applaud Zhou Xueyuan's trick, and he thought of it again.

What is the final ending of Zhou Xueyuan in the original plot?

Why did he let Lin Junchen walk into the magic path without asking?

Thinking about this, a more terrible idea came to Lu Shijin's heart.

Could Zhou Xueyuan deliberately do this?

Zhou Xueyuan practiced the Taoist of Taishang. He has been an orphan since he was a child, without father, mother, wife or son. In terms of seven emotions and six desires, he can be said to be alone.

Only one thing is Zhou Xueyuan's unbreakable relationship.

That's his teacher.

After Lin Junchen became the demon, he came back to the blood washman and destroyed the Tianqing Sect, which just helped Zhou Xueyuan cut off his last connection in the world and facilitated his way.

Lin Junchen came back to the slaughter. Where was Zhou Xueyuan at that time?

Thinking carefully, or was Lin Junchen at that time actually Zhou Xueyuan?! Or is it the evening?!

"What are you thinking?" Mu Cang raised his hand and waved in front of Lu Shijin and called him back to his senses.

Lu Shijin woke up, stared at Mu Cang's eyes, and asked, "Why are you awake? What about Zhou Xueyuan?"

"You still care about him!" Twilight sank his face and his eyes turned cold. "You really have feelings for him."

Lu Shijin was tired of Mu Cang's childish behavior of "self-sady of himself" and explained powerlessly, "... No, now that Brother Lin and I are suspected of killing our uncle and are wanted by Shimen. I always ask him about him, right? If he survives, I will still wait for him to wash our suspicions.

Mu Cang turned his face and awkwardly for a while before saying reluctantly, "He should not be dead. He has also been resurrected in your brother's body, but I woke up before him."

Lu Shijin breathed a sigh of relief, but his face became worse and worse because of the pain of the spell attack.

Mu Cang noticed that Lu Shijin's face was becoming more and more ugly, and he couldn't help asking, "Is it a spell attack that makes you feel uncomfortable?"

Without mentioning this, Lu Shi almost forgot it.

"Oh!" Lu Shijin covered his stomach and rolled in bed, and still cursed, "Bang Badong, you really curse me!" Do you still want me to bury you when you die?

"When I cast a spell on you, I never thought that I would die one day. This incident also taught me a lesson. The world is impermanent, and no one knows whether I can live." It's a long way.

It's all burning. It's burning my eyebrows. Unexpectedly, there is still an empty spring feeling!

Lu Shijin raised his foot and kicked him and said angrily, "Why do you still say so much nonsense? Hurry up and give me the curse!"

Mu Cang, the venerable of the demon world who had never been kicked, frowned slightly and wanted to have an attack, but when he thought that they had just experienced life and death, he looked really sad when the little fox died, he decided to to tolerate Lu Shijin's beating and scolding him for the time being.

"This spell is not difficult to understand. Just practice it with this seat once."

Lu Shijin: "..."

Seeing Lu Shishi and not saying anything now, his eyes narrowed dangerously: "What? Don't you want to? Would you rather die than practice with me?"