Chapter 106: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 10

Start from the beginning

"Big brother, why do you look at me like this?"

How could Lin Junchen guess this short period of kung fu? Lu Shijin thought a lot in his mind, and he didn't realize that he had broken into a disaster and died in the dead year.

"Big brother, Mu Cang hides evil intentions and deceives you by deceiving you by deceiving you. This kind of demon can't be a pity to die. Please wake up." Lin Junchen thought it was authentic, "Rang the early warning bell in the middle of the night. Zongli doesn't know what happened. Shall we go down the mountain to have a look?"

Lu Shijin looked at the innocent teenager who didn't know what had happened speechlessly, and was so stupid that he wanted to throw himself into the net.

Forget it, if a good man does it to the end and sends Buddha to the West, he will show Lin Junchen a clear way.

Lu Shijin stretched out his hand and threw the cold sword from Mu Cang's body and threw it at Lin Junchen. "Don't go back to the sect. Get out of here with me now. Right away immediately!"

Lin Junchen inserted his sword back to the scabbard and asked strangely, "Where are you going?"

Lu Shi looked up at the sky today: "It's desperate!"

——

After leaving Tianqingzong, Lu Shijin and Lin Junchen disguised themselves as ordinary people and went to the world.

In all cases, it is most suitable to hide their identity. Even if the people of Tianqing Sect want to find them, it is not so easy to find them for a while.

On the other side of Emperor Qingzong of the Qing Dynasty, it has been found that Zhou Xueyuan was dead, and Zhou Xueyuan died under the sword, while Lin Junchen and Lu Shijin both disappeared. Zhou Xueyuan's death was the most suspected.

Lu Shijin guessed that the Tianqing Sect would chase them, but he didn't expect that the chase order would come so quickly.

They have fled to a human town 500 miles away from Tianqingzong and stayed for a day. Portraits of him and Lin Junchen have been posted on the bulletin board on the street.

Maybe I think this is an ugly family and should not be exposed.

The notice of Tianqing Sect only said that two inner disciples were at large. Hundreds of immortal families were asked to cooperate in arrest, and it was not mentioned that Lin Junchen killed Zhou Xueyuan.

After all, no one witnessed it with their own eyes. They had no conclusive evidence that Lin Junchen killed Zhou Xueyuan with a cold sword.

Lin Junchen didn't realize what had happened. He was still surprised to see that the street was full of portraits of him and Lu Shijin.

"Big brother, Zong Li issued a search order to us, saying that we had committed a crime. Did we leave Lianhuafeng without permission and make Uncle Zhou and the leader angry? Why don't we go back and apologize to them?"

Lu Shijin glanced at the stupid little brother silently through the curtain cap.

The street was not a place to talk. The two went back to the inn and closed the door. Lu Shi decided to tell Lin Junchen the truth today.

"Master, we can't go back for the time being." Lu Shijin took off his cap, put it on the table, sat down, poured himself a glass of water, took a sip, and then said slowly, "Because we have made a mistake, it's not just as simple to leave Lianhuafeng without permission."

Lin Junchen was puzzled: "What else?"

Lu Shijin put down the glass, looked at the chilling sword in Lin Junchen's hand and said, "You killed Uncle Zhou."