Chapter 102: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 6

Start from the beginning

However, Lu Shijin's attack power is not painful or itchy in Mu Cang's eyes.

Mu Cang squeezed both sides of Lu Shijin's chin with one hand and easily pryed open his teeth.

"You are still the first person to dare to bite this seat. According to my previous temper, you will definitely cut your tongue." It's cold at dusk.

Lu Shijin: "..." He is not afraid of death, but he is afraid of being cut off his tongue. He doesn't want to be a tongueless ghost!

"But I spared you today, because it's useless to keep your tongue."

Mu Cang stretched out a finger into Lu Shijin's mouth and stirred the soft meat inside. Because Lu Shijin couldn't close his mouth, his saliva involuntarily flowed down from the corners of his mouth, drooping from his chin to form a transparent silver wire, which looked particularly lewd.

Lu Shijin has never been treated like this. He has just experienced the betrayal of his beloved. Lu Shijin is full of grief and indignation, and his eyes are gradually full of sadness.

The little fox was stained with crystal tears on his eyelashes like a crow feather, and his wet tail swept a piece of rouge, not like staring, but like a silent seduction.

Mu Cang had tasted the ecstasy on the nine-tailed fox last night. Even if he knew that Lu Shijin was wrong with him, he was confident that he could control Lu Shijin in his hand.

Therefore, he no longer suppressed his desires, pulled out his fingers, took Lu Shijin's back of his head, and sealed Lu Shijin's breath with his lips...

——

When Lu Shi was released from the mustard space, Zhou Xueyuan was still not found everywhere.

Back in the grass house, Lu Shichanged into a little fox lying down. After a while, Lin Junchen, who was sent to the cold pool by Zhou Xueyuan, came back.

Zhou Xueyuan let Lin Junchen practice endurance today, so he sat in the cold pool for six hours. When he came back, he was full of cold air. Not to mention that his hair turned into ice, even the eyebrows and eyelashes were frosted.

Lin Junchen decided to take a hot bath tonight. He first took out a bathtub from the storage ring, then turned out hot water with spells, took off his clothes, stepped into the bathtub, and soaked it comfortably.

After soaking for a while, Lu Shijin also woke up. He was a little greedy when he saw Lin Junchen taking a bath.

Of course, it's not that Lin Junchen is greedy, but that bucket of hot water is greedy.

He was tossed by Twilight for two nights. His waist was sore and his legs were soft, and he took a hot bath just to get tired.

The little fox jumped out of bed, walked to the bathtub, raised his tail and twisted around the bathtub, and then stood up his hind limbs. His forelimbs lay on the edge of the bathtub and looked at Lin Junchen.

Lin Junchen felt the movement next to him. After opening his eyes, he found that it was a little fox, he stretched out his hand out of the bathtub and rubbed the little fox's head.

"What's wrong with Xiaobai? Do you want to take a shower too?"

The little fox nodded, and Lin Junchen couldn't laugh or cry when he saw it: "That won't work. If you jump in, won't I wash it in vain?"

The little fox shook his head, threw off Lin Junchen's hand on his head, and turned into a person.

"It's beautiful. Who wants to wash it with you? You, come out." Lu Shijin pointed to himself carelessly and asked rightly, "Let me wash!"