Chapter 33

Everyone keeps acting as if everything is alright but I know the truth and today is the day I confront my family. We were all sitting in the dining room having breakfast and everyone is here so that's good. 

I put my fork down. "I would like to say something." They all look at me and stop eating. "I know that you all have been lying to me for the past 3 months." I say and everyone looks at me shocked. 

"Jules." Mum says but I stop her from saying anything feather. "I had the right to know, I lost my baby and you all thought it was a good idea to tell me lies and to forget everything." I say with a broken voice with tears running down my face. 

"We did it to protect you Jules, you lost your memory after the accident. The doctor told us not to say anything and let you remember on your own." Jason said holding my hand.

"Well somebody told me the truth and it would have been better if I heard it from my family." I said getting up and going to my room. "Jules." Jasmine said coming after me.

"Please come down and listen to us." I looked at her "It's too late for that, I gave you'll 3 months to say something." I said folding my arms.

"Who told you the truth. "She asked holding my arm. "Some girl I didn't see her face." She looked at me. "Jules you know your life is in danger and Amelia is still out there it's because of her you lost your baby." She said raising her voice. 

"No this is Dominic's fault." I said raising my voice. Everyone came upstairs. "What's with the noise." Mum said looking at us.

"No it's not, Dominic had to stay away from you so you could get better, he would never hurt you." What is wrong with her. "Jasmine that's enough." Eric said pulling her back. 

"That's not what she said." I said holding my head feeling dizzy. "You trusting a stranger's words then your sister." That's the last thing I heard then everything went black. 

Dominic's POV 

"Someone told her what!" I said getting up from my chair. "I have a feeling it's her, Amelia told her lies." Jasmine said frustrated. "Now she's having blackouts, this is what the doctor was trying to prevent." Dammit "I'm on my way." 

"Cancel all my meetings I won't be available for the rest of the day." I told my assistant." I drove to Jule's house as fast as I could. "Dominic." Mum said hugging me. "How have you been holding up." She asked closing the door. "It's been hell without Jules." 

"Well that will come to end soon, please speak to my daughter try and convince her that it wasn't you who hurt her." She said holding my hand. "She remembers everything but someone twisted the truth she believes that it's your fault she lost the baby." 

Amelia when I get my hands on you. I walked towards Jules room, I greeted everyone, Jules was laying on the bed. I can't believe we in the same room right now it's been so long since I had her in my arms. 

I walked towards the bed and sat beside her, My Jules. I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead. "I've missed you so much." I said placing my forehead on her shoulder. I couldn't help but cry. 

End of POV

I was pretending to be unconscious, I heard Dominic's voice he stood at the door for a while then walked towards my bed, he sat down and placed his hand on my cheek, I felt goosebumps all over then he kissed my forehead and said he missed me so much. 

When he started crying on my shoulder it broke my heart, Dom would never hurt me, he loves me and I love him. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. "Dom." I said with a broken voice. 

"Jules." he said looking at me with tears flowing down his face. "Dom." I said sitting up and wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him as tight as I could, he wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder crying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment.