Chapter 16

I didn't know that sex would be so amazing, the things Dom did to me honestly his a monster in bed. I did things I thought I wouldn't be able to do, it's like a different side of me came out.

I knew I would wake up sore I traced my fingers over my mouth down my neck remembering everything that happened last night.

Dom walked in only wearing boxers. "Are you in a lot of pain?" He asked putting the hair in my face behind my ear. "Yeah, but it's not that bad." I said holding his hand.

"Come let's take a shower." He said picking me up, the shower was already running. He helped me getting in the shower.

He took his boxers out and got in the shower. My eyes traveled to his lower region and I could not believe that fit inside of me.

Honestly, I didn't get a chance to see it last night because my mind was preoccupied with what his hands were doing to me.

I heard Dom chuckling I looked up at him. "What's so funny?" I asked pushing him against the glass. "The face you made looking at my dick." He said biting his lips and raising his eyebrows.

Which made me blush, I turned around facing the showerhead, I took some shower gel and placed it on the sponge, then started cleaning myself.

Dom stopped me and took the sponge and started to clean me. He started on my back then he went on to my chest.

He went lower teasing me causing me to whine, "Stop teasing me." I said pushing him against the glass wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him down to meet my lips.

Dom's hands explored my body and I could get enough of him. What's gotten into me, I've never been this horny?.

We didn't only shower but explored and pleasured each other's bodies. when we finally got out of the shower Dom wrapped a thowl around me then around his waist.

His hair was wet and all over his face, I moved some out of his face exposing his forehead.

He looked so cute. "Maybe you should start wearing your hair like this." I said looking at him through the mirror. "You like my hair like this." He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, your forehead is cute." I said smiling. "Okay." He said laughing. Dom walked into my walking closet and came out holding black shorts with a black rib butterfly embroidery crop top.

He first helped me put lotion on my body then helped me wear my clothes. Dom carried me out of my room and walked towards his.

He opened the door and placed me on the bed, and walked into his walking closet then in a few minutes walked out wearing a white tank top with gray sweatpants.

"I've arranged that everything in your room will be moved into mine." He said picking me up. "Okay, are you going to carry me the whole day?" I asked as he walked down the stairs.

Felicity was placing all sorts of foods on the table. "Good morning. " Felicity said smiling at me. "Good morning." I said awkwardly because Dom sat down with me on his lap.

"You were still sleeping so I couldn't ask you what you wanted for breakfast so I told Felicity to make anything." He said wrapping his hand around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Pancakes are great." I said diving in, the cream and strawberry tasted so good making me moan. Dom made me turn around to face him and kissed me.

I don't know how long we made out but I heard Felicity clearing her throat, "Dominic the yacht is ready." She said then walked out of the kitchen.

I finished off my breakfast and Dom, of course carried me to the yacht, I was just sore not paralyzed.

He placed me on the couch and sat down beside me, I placed my leg over his thigh. I suddenly remembered what happened at the wedding.

"What is Amelia James to you?" I asked looking at Dom. " she's just a friend don't mind what she said at the wedding." He said rubbing my leg. "We were friends with benefits a long time ago but we stopped because she was getting a bit too possessive." He said looking at me.

"When did you stop?" I asked getting annoyed. "It was like back in high school Jules." He said pulling me onto his lap. "I only have eyes for you." He said placing his hands on my cheek.

"You better." I said wrapping my hand around his neck. " otherwise I'll kill you." I said laughing at how he was looking at me.

"You better have eyes only for me." He said placing his hand around my neck pulling me towards him then kissing me, I found that very hot for some reason.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣