Chapter 45

New year

Dom and I found out we were were having a baby boy I was so happy I would have been happy even if it was a girl.

We came up with so many names but we finally decided on naming him Aiden Dominic Beckham, my sister's even threw me a baby shower they really surprised me it was so fun opening all the presents.

Dom decided to work from home he didn't want to miss anything. I was due in a few months, and I can hardly do anything.

Dom is such an amazing Husband, his always prepared to do anything fo me I don't even have to ask. His wonds have held pretty well and his back to his old self.

Doms mum and my mum came over a lot, I'm not complaining I find it cute, my siblings come over too. Jasmine and Emily were over everyday.

After everything that happened, I'm so excited for what the future holds for Dom and I and our little family. Last year was  a really tough year for us, from me thinking he cheated on me, to losing our baby, to being almost killed.

Yeah that was one horrible year but I know this year is going to be great, we finally starting our life. We don't have to be worried about someone coming after us.

That's all I've ever wanted, to be happy with Dom and I am.

"Baby why are you crying." Dom said sitting next to me placing his hand on my cheek. "I'm just so happy, I'm happy that you mine. I'm happy that we finally going to have our little family." I said smiling with tears running down my face.

"I love you so much Jules, thank you for making me a father you and Aiden are my everything, I promise I'll protect you with my life. You never have to go through all of that ever agine" He said wiping my tears. I nodded my head. "I love you." I said kissing him.

After eating diner we went to out room to watch a movie, because there's a lot of steps to climb Dom put a whole elevator in our house for me.

Which I was grateful for because I'm so big I can't walk up the stairs. We got to our room Dom removed all the pillow and left one big pillow for me.

He helped me into the bed and and covered us with the blanket. "What do you want to watch babe."

"Anything is fine with me." I said smiling at him.

Months passed and I was getting closer to my due date, I wanted to give birth at home so Dom sat up a hospital bed with everything we going to need when I give birth.

Our Doctor Stefany is going to deliver our baby.

The next day we had everyone over for lunch and it was good catching up with my family. Brandon asked Jasmine to move in with him, which is so cute.

Jessica and her husband are currently on a business trip, Ethan is still the craziest person in this world he finally started dating I'm happy for him.

Emily is focused on herself, after everything that happened she wants to take a break from dating, and Jason is also out of town. I've come to a conclusion that my siblings love working.

Mum is doing great, I'm happy that she's finally living the life she wanted.

We haven't heard anything from Dad he just vanished, and we honestly don't care after everything he put us and Mum through.

After lunch I went upstairs to relax,I was reading a book sitting on the bed, Dom was busy going through some documents in his office.

I started feeling sharp pains, I placed the book on my lap, it fell over so I got up but then I felt water flowing down my legs then I was standing in water.

Oh my God my water broke. "Dom!! My water just broke the baby is coming." I said screaming. "Dom was in the room with a wheelchair.

He took me to the hospital room, helped me get out of my clothes to wear the hospital gown.

He called Stefany and she arrived in no time, Dom called everyone told them I was having the baby.

Tears were flowing down my face, I can finally hold you in my arms.

Dominic's POV

Jules was currently in labour I held her hand a she pushed . "I love you so much baby, you can do this." I said kissing her forehead.

Jules Mum and my Mum came in and rashed to Jules side. "One last push Jules you almost there." Jules pushed with all her strength and that's when we heard the Aiden crying.

Tears started rolling down my face I kissed Jules. "Dominic do you want to cut the umbilical cord. I cut the cord and held Aiden as he was crying.

I took him to Jules and placed him in her arms she was crying and smiling at the same time you could see the joy all over her face. "My baby, oh my beautiful boy." She said kissing his forehead.

One of the nurses took him to go get him cleaned.

I'm the happiest man in the entire world, Doctor Stefny took after Jules. I went to go take Aiden so Jules can feed him his crying as we speak.

I take him into my arms, his so precious, I can't believe I'm Dad.

I hand Aiden over to Jules and she feeds him. She covers him with a blanket as everyone enters the room.

Jasmine and Emily run to Jules said as soon as they saw Aiden they started going on how cute he is.

End of POV

Aiden was a sleep in my arms as my family looked at him, Mum asked me if I was okay, I nodded my head as I smiled at Aiden.

She kissed me on my head.

Ethan came in with blue balloons and a blue teddy bar. "Where's my nephew." He said smiling. I looked at him and laughed. "He had no idea how spoiled he's going to be" He said putting the teddy bear in Aiden's bed.

"His so going to get all the girls." He said as he held his hand. "Ethan come on it's his first day in this world and you saying that." Mum said hitting his arm.

"Am I lying?" Ethan said looking at Dom who was laughing.

I was still in the hospital room in our house, Stefany and the nurses were making sure I was okay. Dom was sitting on the couch shirtless with Aiden sleeping on his chest.

They so cute I had to take a picture.

Dom placed him down on his little bed and wrapped him in his blanket.
He came next to me and asked me to make same space for him.

I looked at him and smiled, I moved over Dom Slipped in and covered us with the blanket, I placed my head on his chest. "I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said looking up at him pouting my lips so he can kiss. Dom smiled and kissed me.

                       ~ THE END ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End!!!

26/02/2022

Thank you for reading my book and thank you to those that vote and comment I'm so happy I'm finally done writing this book even though it to me soo long to write the last chapter.

Thank you to DorcasMpela for reading my book and always voting thank you so much 💕