Chapter 2

Ethan got his own place so he wouldn't have to deal with our parents only Emily, Jasmine and I stay at home.

I was currently getting ready for my party, everything that I'm wearing was chosen by my Mum.

I'm wearing a long gold silky dress that has a slit that starts on my thigh my hair was curled and I had gold eyeshadow.

"Julia you look so stunning." My mum said walking into my room. "Now for the finishing touch." She placed this beautiful necklace on me.

"This is one of your presents isn't it beautiful? it's very expensive so make sure it stays on your neck the whole night."

"Not bad mum you outdid yourself." I said laughing.

"Oh well, I am Emma Snow after all." She said flipping her hair.

"Now today you must behave Julia we going to have the media and all your Dads business friends okay." She said placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Don't you dare fall on those stairs."

"Yeah, I get it Mum." I said sighting.

"There's someone you'll meet tonight, I want you to be sweet to him okay you're a beautiful girl you don't have to do too much." She said walking out.

I wonder who that is. It was time to go downstairs everyone is waiting for me, well I can't wait to see my best friends and sisters.

As soon as everyone saw me they started clapping their hands, I showed my best smile to them I looked around the crowd and spotted my best friends and the rest of my family.

The number of pictures that were taken of me, as I walked down the stairs everyone was staring in awe of how I looked.

My Dad was waiting for me on the last step he took my hand into his and announced "I present my beautiful daughter Julia." He said and everyone started, clapping.

After my Dad made a speech it was my turn.

"I want to thank each and every one of you for being here to celebrate with me my accomplishments, I would love to thank my family for always supporting me."

"I can finally make my parents even more proud by working in the family business thank you." I said smiling and everyone clapped their hands.

Well, I definitely didn't write this speech.

My speech would include how I studied a career that I didn't want, how my parents would have disowned me if I became an Architect and how they forced me to work at J Enterprise.

I have no choice anyway.

We took more pictures with the media I got questioned a few times and I finally got a moment with my best friends.

"Jules I'm so proud of and everything you've accomplished even though I know you would've been an amazing Architect." Roslyn said hugging me.

"Thanks Roslyn."

"Do you want to run away, I'm so down." Angela said hugging me.

"You know we can't do that our parents would freak out." I said laughing.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

What do you think so far
Please vote and comment ❤