Chapter 27

We landed "Tomorrow we are meeting up with Mum don't forget and don't be late Jules and Dominic." he said emphasizing our names.

I rolled my eyes at him. "We'll come late just because you said that." I said getting off the jet. "Dominic what did you do my sister? she use to adour me and listen to me." He said frustrated. Dominic couldn't stop laughing I got in the car. 

Everyone went to their houses, I cant wait to see my new home with Dom he placed his hand on my thigh because I was so excited and jumpy.

"Jules relax." He said laughing. "I can't I'm so excited, drive faster Dom." I said jumping in my seat. "No, do you want to die before you even see the house?" He asked placing his hand on my cheek waiting for the traffic light to turn green. 

"Obviously not but just pick up the speed." I said making him laugh. "You are unbelievable you know." Dom said shaking his head.

"We almost here close your eyes." He said. I closed my eyes the car stopped. Dom got out and placed his hand over my eyes and helped me out of the car. "You ready." He said holding my hand. "Yeah let's go" I said excitedly. 

Dom helped me forward and counted to 3 and told me to open my eyes my mouth dropped to the floor the house was so beautiful and very huge.

I looked at him and wrapped my hands around his neck, "Thank you so much I love it." I said then kissed him.

"You haven't seen the inside yet." He said making me scream in surprise as he picked me up bridal style. "We have no neighbors." I said shocked.

"Yes, I don't want people disturbing our quality time." He said winking at me. "Seriously Dom." I said hitting him on the chest. "What there's nothing wrong in wanting my wife to myself." He said making me blush. 

When he opened the door it was like seeing my dream house, I designed a house last year without my parents knowing and this is what I wanted my eyes started getting teary.

"How did you get it." I asked crying. "Jasmine and Emily helped me." He said putting me down. "I love you so much." I said hugging him. "I love you more." He said kissing my head.*

After having a tour of the whole house we went to Jessica's house. "I don't understand why we meeting up at Jessica's house." I said annoyed.

"Maybe your Mum has a big announcement." Dom said pulling into Jessica's house. "I am excited for one thing seeing my babies, Andrew and Ella." I said excitedly.  *

Dom rang the bell and Hendry Jessicas husband opened the door. "Hey, guys come inside." He said smiling shaking Dons hand, I went to the sitting room and found Emily and Jasmine sitting on the couch bored out of their minds.

"You guys seem dead." I said sitting on the couch opposite them. "We don't know why we here." Jasmine said throwing her head back. "Where are  Andrew and Ella?" I asked getting up. 

"They at their grandparent's house." Jessica said answering. it got awkward because I didn't know what to say.

"We just waiting on Eric and Jason to arrive then we'll talk do guys want anything." I couldn't believe my ears did I just hear Jessica offering to give us something in her house. Emily and Jessica looked at me shocked. 

"Some juice will be good." Emily said not sure. "Okay, I'll be right back." She said leaving. I jumped and sat between Emily and Jasmine we were going crazy because we couldn't believe that was our mean older sister.

"Am I dreaming somebody pinch me." Jasmine said closing her eyes. Emily pinched her, "Ouch." She said jumping in her seat. 

Ethan and Mum walked in and we quit down. "Glad to see you made Julia." He said rolling his eyes. "Whatever." I said roling my eyes back at him. "Eric and Jason are late this time so stop bugging me." I said folding my arms sitting back. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.