Chapter 7

It was dinner time I had no choice but to have dinner with my parents, and it was just the three of us. Emily is currently MIA.

I wish she was here, it's so awkward. As soon as I was done eating I got up and went straight to my room.

My phone started ringing it was Emily. "Where the hell are you? I've been trying to call you ." I said frustrated.

"I'm so sorry Jules, I'm with Ethan and Jasmine we went out for drinks. I knew Dad wouldn't allow you to go with me so I left early in the morning."

"You are coming back right." I asked nervously. "Yes of course I am, I told you I wouldn't leave you alone in this, oh and please open the sliding door in my room so I won't have to go through the main door, I don't want to be integrated by our parents."

"We are so proud of you for standing up for yourself I told Ethan and Jasmine what you said to Mum and Dad, and we took shots dedicated to you. If only you were there we would be complete."

"I wish I was there, damn I wish I could run away. It's so annoying I can't leave this damn house."

"Yeah I know Jules but you can do whatever you want as soon as you're out of this house okay, I love you."

"Love you too." They are the best I know no matter what happens they'll always be there for me.

So I waited for her in my room I continued to watch Lost in Space on Netflix after a few minutes I went to Emily's room and opened the sliding door as soon as I turned around someone placed a cloth over my nose and mouth.

I was so scared so I tried fighting them off, after all I did I take self-defense classes.

"It's me Jules it's me, don't break my arm." Emily said laughing. "Are you out of your mind, I was ready to break your arm." I said holding my chest. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself." She said laughing hysterically holding her stomach. "I can't believe you." I said pushing her onto her bed. "I should have set up cameras, why didn't I think of that."

"You're crazy but you know I wouldn't mind if some psychopath kidnapped me right now."I said laughing. "At least I'll be out of this house."

"Jules don't talk like that." She said pointing at me. "Stop you reminding me of taken I just got goosebumps."

"Anyways I'll get you back you just wait, oh before I forget I actually wanted to ask you something. Tomorrow mum wants me to fit the dress she chose for me, are you coming with me?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't let you go alone so get some sleep okay." She said hugging me then turning me around smacking my ass and leading me to the door.

Before I fell asleep I was thinking about how tomorrow will go, Dominic's mum will be there so I'll have to act like The happiest person in the whole world, after a lot of thinking I finally drifted of to sleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣