Chapter 5

"Well I don't give a fuck what you'll think as her siblings, Julia is my daughter and whatever I say goes."

"Why don't you shut the fuck up Jasmine I didn't ask for your opinion, Julia is getting married to Dominic whether you like it or not."

"You don't give a shit about Jules you just care about J Enterprise after all you doing this to stay as the richest man in the world, you selling your own daughter. You such a pig."

"You know about Dominic's scandals don't you, he has different girlfriends every day, and to think you want that for your daughter he's going to break her heart, I abhor you!"

"Jasmine don't you dare talk to me like that get the fuck out of my house if you have a problem with the way I do things and all of those are lies you know the media likes twisting things." Dad said shouting.

"I wasn't planning on staying, go to hell." Jasmine hugged me. "I'll come to the wedding for you I'll always be there for you okay." She said kissing my cheek and leaving.

"Jasmine please don't...don't leave please." I said crying holding on to her hand. "I'm sorry Jules I just can't stay here. "She said leaving.

"Honestly you're the most selfish man in the world choosing your happiness over your daughters and Mum you didn't say anything to stop him you disgust me, Baylee let's go."

Before they left they both hugged me Eric kissed me on my head. "I'm so sorry Jules" He said then left.

"All am going to say is, you ruining her life and not thinking about her happiness. I'm gonna stay for her."

Emily said taking my hand into hers. My siblings stood up for me it's time I did too.

I don't want to get married to Dominic I'm never going to be happy why can't you'll see that , I'm a 23 year old and I can say no."

"You ungrateful child." My Dad screamed making us jump." I'm doing this for you and I don't give a damn what you say you will get married to Dominic."

"Julia why are you complaining your future is set you suppose to be thanking us you brat."

"Wow thanking you, for ruining my life I wish I could die right now so I won't have to see your faces." I said then ran up to my room.

I went straight into my walk-in closet
I put on my nude silky pajamas, then brushed my teeth, I also washed my face.

I drank pills to stop the headache I had. I went straight into my bed, I'm honestly tired of crying can someone take me away.

I was starting to fall asleep I felt someone hugging me it was Emily. "Thank you for staying with me." I said holding her hand.

"I'm going to be here for you Jules same as Eric, Ethan, and Jasmine."

I was going to lose my mind if they all left I understand why the others did.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧