Chapter 22

I heard someone calling out my name. "Julia...Julia can you hear me." Jasmine said crying. "We need to call the ambulance." Emily said crying. "No...don't call the ambulance." I said opening my eyes. they helped me up on the couch laying me down without causing me a lot of pain.

"No Jules look at you, you are covered in blood and you are in a lot of pain. I'm calling a doctor he's a good friend of mine." Jasmine said placing her hand on my face.

"What happened?" Emily said kneeling in front of me. "I heard noises downstairs so I checked it out, he came out of nowhere." I said crying.

"He told me the next time he sees me he's going to rape then kill me." I said crying in pain because my whole body felt like shit right now.

"That bastard, nothing is going to happen to you Jules, I'm so sorry we were not here to protect you." Emily said placing my hand on her cheek crying.

"I just got us security they'll be watching this house twenty-four-seven and we'll have guards going with us everywhere, I don't care if people see us, Jules, your safety comes first." She said then left to go open the door.

People came in to set up a hospital room upstairs then they took me there. Docter Peter started looking after me.

Jessica's POV

"Julia is unbelievable look at the mess she got the family into, the paparazzi always follows us but now it's on another level Mum my kids don't need this." I said drinking my expresso.

"You can blame your father and me for that, not Julia, and I wanted to let you know that I'm divorcing your Father." She said and my eyes popped out. "What." I said putting down my expresso.

"He was cheating on me when Eric was born even before that, with Rebbecca my best friend." She said calmly. "For some reason, I'm not even sad, I only regret one thing siding with him in everything and not protecting you guys, look how you turned out I don't blame you for the way you are I blame myself ." She said making me cry.

"I'm so sorry Mum." I said holding her hand. "You need to become a better person Jessica, family is the only thing we have, and if you keep treating your siblings the way you do you'll be alone and I apologize for making you look after them at a young age while your Father and I attended galas I'm ashamed and I know this affected you." She said holding my hand.

I placed my other hand on my mouth crying. "It's not that I hate them, I just have a lot of anger in me and I took it out on them which is wrong instead of going to therapy and talking about it." I said crying.

Mum got up and pulled me into a hug, I cried more into her shoulder she kept on apologizing. "I know what I have to do, I'll become a better sister and a better person." I said pulling away from the hug.

"You need to started going to therapy okay." She said placing her hands on my cheeks.

"I want to get my children back but first we need to find Julia before your Dad does I don't trust him and I have a feeling Ethan knows where she is." She said sitting down.

"I saw what he said on the news, it's going to be difficult to get them back. I don't think they'll forgive me but we have to try Mum. I said smiling.

End of POV

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment