Chapter 20

Emily was holding my hair as I vomited, Jasmine brushed my back. After I was done they helped me to the sink, I guggled my mouth.

"We need to leave the country I don't want to be here right now." I said holding the sink. "How does Paris sound?" Jasmine asked placing her hand on my shoulder. "Perfect." I said turning around.

"I'll go make arrangements." She said leaving the bathroom. "How are you feeling?" Emily asked leading me out of the bathroom to her room. "Much better." I said laying down.

"When did you move in?" I asked looking at the roof. "Stright after your wedding, I wasn't about to stay in that house." She said laying down next to me.

"I can't believe our jackass of a father, he released a statement to the media saying straight bullshit." She said storming in. I sat up and looked at her.

"Don't even tell me what he said." I said putting my hands in my face. "We need to leave, wear all black with a face mask." The door ball went off. "Stay here and lock the door." Jasmine said leaving.

My heart was beating so fast, I just hope it's not Mum or Dad. "Julia, where are you." We heard someone shouting. "They in Emily's room stop shouting Ethan." Jasmine said annoyed.

Emily opened the door, when the door opened I saw Ethan and I jumped off the bed into his arms. "Are you okay?" He said looking at me everywhere as if trying to check if I had a wound or something.

"When I see Dominic I'm going to kill him mark my words." He said hugging me. "You can do whatever you want with him, he means nothing to me." I said looking at him.

"We need to leave the country without the media knowing." Jasmine said taking clothes out for me. "Don't worry about that I'll distract the media, do what you have to do." He said hugging us and leaving.

We got changed and left, Ethan accepted an interview with one of the biggest news networks. They wanted to discuss his new company by then we were on a private jet on our way to Paris.

Ethan was trending number one on Twitter after what he said. "I blame my lousy Father for what's happening his greed and selfishness got Julia where she is, he ruined all our lives for his happiness and satisfaction he doesn't care and never will.

The statement he released is a straight-up lie instead of looking for his daughter his spouting rubbish to the media to save his face and what does my Mother do sit by and watch her husband ruin her children's lives. I hope you watching this now, we are old and can look after ourselves now we don't need you." he said looking into the camera. "I'll find my sister and you'll never hear from us again." He said then walked out." I couldn't help but cry, we were all crying.

"Ethan is the best brother ever, what would I do without you guys." I said crying with my whole heart. " Awww Jules you mean the world to us." Emily said crying. "Yeah, we are incomplete without you."Jasmine said crying. We hugged each other I felt so safe.

We arrived in Paris and went straight to one of Jasmine's houses, so far nobody knew we were in Paris.

Amelia's POV

I was on my way home, I was filled with so much anger. How dare Dominic kick me out Amelia James, Julia is nothing but a piece of scum. I'll teach Dominic a lesson, I'll kill Julia so he'll be miserable his enterer life.

I called the most dangerous hitman called Santiago F "I need you to do me a favor, I need you to get rid of someone for me. Make her death slow and painful." I said making my hands into a fist.

"How much are you willing to pay." He asked. "Don't worry about the money I have it just do your job, I just sent you a picture of her find her, and end her." I said a dropped the phone. Julia your days are numbered in this world soon you'll meet your end, I said smirking.

End of POV

Johnson's POV

Damn you Ethan I said hitting the table. "John calm down." Emma said holding my shoulder. "That damn son of yours, don't tell me to calm down." I said pushing her away.

"You had one job to raise these children but you so pathetic you couldn't even do that." I said screaming in her face.

"I should have left you when Eric was born, I should have stayed with Rebecca." I said turning around, shit I hope she didn't hear that. "What did you say?" Emma asked turning me around.

Her eyes were full of tears, I felt a hand collide with my face. "You a dog you know Johnson, I'm so stupid and you have the fucken audacity to call me pathetic I made you who you are today and I can take it away with a click of my finger you peace of shit, you pathetic excuse of a man." She said laughing and shaking her head.

"I wasted my time, energy, and loyalty on you instead of standing up and taking care of my children ." She said crying. "Have a miserable life, I wish you nothing but the worst, I'll send you the divorce papers. Now I'm going to try and get my children back." She said then left my office.

Dammit, I said throwing everything off my table and grabbing my hair.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment ❣