Chapter 92: Redemption of the School Bully 3

Start from the beginning

"I need your cover?" Lu Shijin patted Qin Yu on the back angrily, "You will be lawless as soon as your uncle leaves, right?"

Although the two of them are a little ambiguous now, Qin Yu is Qin Feibai's nephew. The two are one generation away, so Lu Shijin has nothing else to think about it.

He tried to push away Qin Yu's furry head lying on his chest, but Qin Yu was a rogue. No matter how Lu Shijin pushed him, he would not let go. If Lu Shijin did not agree, he would not get up.

If it were normal, Lu Shi raised his foot and kicked people this morning, and he could still let the stinky boy ride on his head to be a blessing?

But now, it can only be more than enough.

"Get up, you get up first!" Lu Shijin gave up his resistance and patted Qin Yu on the shoulder to vent his anger. "I'm afraid of you. Can't I sign it for you?"

Hearing Lu Shijin's promise, Qin Yu immediately got up, picked up the test paper, took out the pen that had been prepared for a long time from his pocket and handed it to Lu Shijin.

"Here!"

Even bring me a pen. This has been premeditated.

"Sy-minded boy." Lu Shijin whispered and scribbled his name on the test paper. After signing, he suddenly felt that something was wrong.

It's better to hide this kind of signing. It's not difficult to sign a name after imitating the handwriting of a parent. Is it worth Qin Yu's so much effort to please him?

"You," Lu Shijin stared at Qin Yu suspiciously, with a bad feeling, "It's not just so simple for me to sign, right?"

Qin Yu patted his thigh and said, "Damn it, Uncle Lu, you are so smart!" I guessed it all of a sudden!"

Lu Shijin: "..."

Qin Yu showed a standard smile of eight teeth, "The teacher asked me to invite my parents to school on Monday. Qin Feibai is not here, so..."

"Are you so embarrassed to say?" Lu Shi interrupted him angrily, "Do you want me to go to school with you?"

"Uncle Lu, what is embarrassing? What you said doesn't sound good." Qin Yu curled his lips and his face was shameless.

Lu Shijin really wanted to roll his eyes, "What is it that is not embarrassing?" You still think it's a lot of honor to be invited parents, don't you? I won't go. Don't even think about it. I can't go. You can ask your grandma to go to school with you.

"No, old lady, she has high blood pressure and can't stand this stimulation." Qin Yuzhen has words.

"Then I can be stimulated?" Lu Shijin was so angry that his temples jumped, beat his leg, and stared at Qin Yu angrily, "Do you let me go to school with you like this?" I'm afraid that others don't know that I'm disabled, right?"

"Don't get excited. I don't mean that." Qin Yu suddenly restrained his smile and looked carefully at the eyes of the landing, "What do you look like? Sitting in a wheelchair, it's not inferior. Why can't you go out to see people? You live for yourself, not for others. Why don't you care what others think of you? What's more, you have become a hero in order to save talents. If anyone dares to laugh at you, I will beat him for you!"

Qin Yu raised his fist while talking and waved in the air.

Lu Shijin didn't seem to mean to rectify himself. His anger calmed down a little and hummed coldly, "Your crookedness is enough."

"I'm seeking truth from facts," Qin Yu laughed at himself. "Look at me, I haven't had a father or mother since I was a child, and I don't think there is anything. If I care so much about what others say and think, it won't be enough?"