Chapter 90: Redemption of the School Bully 1

Start from the beginning

Qin Feibai was highly aware and volunteered to become a field doctor, but Lu Shi was worried about Qin Feibai and signed up together.

Who thought, what they were afraid of? On the way back to the hospital, the two happened to encounter a conflict between the local armed forces.

In order to avoid the explosion, between the electric flints, Lu Shijin did not hesitate to turn the steering wheel towards him. The car crashed into the building body on the street and turned over. Qin Feibai was safe and sound, but Lu Shi can only spend the wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Later, Qin Feibai heard from others that Lu Shijin meant what he wanted to himself and offered to marry Lu Shijin and was willing to take care of Lu Shijin for the rest of his life.

Don't forget that the system bound by Lu Shijin is the "loved male supporting system", which is destined that he will not be the person Qin Feibai really likes.

This time, the hospital has another peacekeeping mission. Qin Feibai has field work experience, and the hospital appointed him as the captain of the peacekeeping team.

On this battlefield trip, Qin Feibai will meet his true love, an international special forces soldier. In the process of completing the task together, the two of them will collide with the spark of love and believe that they are loved in their lives.

As a supporting role, Lu Shijin, of course, can only choose to withdraw from this relationship and fulfill the true love of the two protagonists.

If it only develops until Lu Shijin loses his legs and is at the ntr step, Lu Shijin will not lose his life.

However, after returning to China after the completion of the task, Qin Feibai's true love actually had a serious kidney disease. Coincidentally, only Lu Shijin's kidney matched with him.

Therefore, in order to save his sweetheart, Lu Shijin has to take the initiative to pay the price of a kidney affectionately and righteously to play the role of "loved male supporting actor" incisively and vividly.

After reading the script, Lu Shijin ran through 10,000 grass mud horses in his heart...

Unfortunately, the time point that came through was already after the car accident. Otherwise, if it was Lu Shijin now, he would definitely choose to turn the steering wheel in the opposite direction. Dead Taoist friends will not die!

Qin Feibai, who killed him, actually dared to dig my kidney!

"Can I get better with this leg?" Lu Shijin asked 711 worriedly, "No, I will have to spend my world in a wheelchair, will I?"

711 sympathizes: "Congratulations, you guessed right."

Lu Shijin: "...I refuse! Hurry up and figure it out for me! I'm going to stand up again!"

711: "This is a character setting, and I don't have the right to change it. Oh, by the way, there is another unfortunate news for you."

Lu Shi had a bad feeling, "What?"

711: "I received an email from the main god and found a serious bug. All systems need to be maintained and temporarily stopped running. Therefore, I will be offline for a period of time, and the task of the world can only be completed by yourself..."

Lu Shijin's black question mark face: "What????"

Blessings are unparalleled in disguise. That's what is the current situation.

Lu Shijin is desperate. Forget it without legs. Now that there is no golden finger of the system, the world is so difficult!

Lu Shijin thought of another point and quickly asked, "What about my husband?" What is his identity in this world???