Chapter 84: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 10

Start from the beginning

"Who do you look down on!" Lu Shijin clenched his fist and beat the emperor's chest. "It's not good to say arithmetic within a hundred years!" Brother the emperor, just say you dare! I have to drink you down today!"

Li Chong's eyes were deep, and his lips smiled stronger. "Okay, I really haven't had a good drink with you for a long time, but it's boring to drink alone. How about adding a little colorful head?"

"What other colored head do you want to add?" Lu Shi asked today.

Li Chong thought for a moment and said, "If you lose, you can take off another dress besides drinking."

"I thought it was," Lu Shiman waved his hand indifferently. "You and I are both men. What are you afraid of taking off your clothes? OK, take it off!"

Li Chong said to the little eunuch who served next to him, "Take the wine here. Remember to take the bottle of northwest tribute."

Soon the little eunuch brought the plate, a one-foot-high white jade wine pot, two jade cups, and two or three dishes of wine.

Li Chong and Lu Shijin had sat cross-legged on both sides of the kang table. After the wine was served, Li Chong asked the servants to retreat, but he and Lu Shijin were left in the hall.

The charcoal basin under his feet burned very brightly, and the temperature in the room was not low. Lu Shijin's head sweated finely, and his lips were red and white.

Li Chong picked up the wine jug and poured wine glasses with wine, then rolled up his sleeves, raised his eyebrows and said to Lu Shijin, "Let's go?"

"Come on!" Lu Shiqiu boldly rolled up his sleeves and was eager to try.

He thought proudly, thinking that his father was known as the "Little Prince of Boxing", but he had never lost anyone!

Dog Emperor, pretend to be serious. Let's see how I deal with you tonight. Just wait for the chaos after drinking!

Both of them turned their hands behind them, stared at each other's eyes, trying to guess from each other's eyes that he would have a few fingers.

Suddenly, the two of them squinted at the same time, and both of them stretched out a hand from behind like lightning.

Li Chong shouted "six", Lu Shijin shouted "five", and then fixed his eyes at the fingers on the table. The two actually stretched out three fingers at the same time. Naturally, Li Chong, who shouted "six", won.

Li Chong pointed to the glass in front of Lu Shijin and shouted, "Drink!"

I was willing to lose the gambling. Lu Shijin happily raised his glass and drank it all, but he didn't expect that the wine was very spicy. As soon as he entered his throat, it was like a fire, and the degree was definitely not low.

Lu Shijin frowned fiercely, and his wine kept rushing to his mind, which made him dizzy. It took him a long time to slowly.

Lu Shijin gritted his teeth and took a cold breath. When he opened his eyes, he saw Li Chong, who smiled carelessly opposite side, and began to play drums in his heart. Shit, the dog emperor was going to play with him!

"Come again!" Lu Shijin's victorious heart was stimulated and rolled his sleeves up again. "This time I lost to you carelessly. I must have won the next game!"

"Don't worry, you just drank it and haven't taken off your clothes yet." Li Chong laughed and chanted in the tunnel.

Oh, by the way, I almost forgot this.

Lu Shijin blinked. The Dog Emperor wanted to see his joke, but he didn't let him see it!

Lu Shijin untied his belt and threw it on the table. He said without changing his color, "Okay, I'll take it off."