Chapter 83: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 9

Start from the beginning

When he returned to Yong'an Palace, the imperial doctor came to ask for peace as usual, and Lu Shijin learned that Li Chong had returned to the palace, so he immediately came to find his emperor's brother.

"The pulse of the emperor is stable and not a big problem." After the diagnosis, the imperial doctor said, "I just pray for blessings and hard work. Although the emperor is young and strong, he should also pay more rest these days. I will prescribe a few pairs of medicines to strengthen the body and recuperate to relieve fatigue after taking it."

"Well, I can trust the medical skills of Feng Yuan. Just do as you say." Li Chong glanced at Lu Shijin, who was sitting next to him and drinking tea, and suddenly said, " By the way, it happens that Prince Ning is also here. Feng Yuan judged him to give him peace."

Lu Shijin was stunned. Why is there anything else about him?

"I abide by the order." Feng Yuanjuan walked to Lu Shijin's seat and looked at him with a smile, "Your Majesty, please stick out your hand. I'll take the vein for you."

"Oh." Lu Shijin didn't know why Li Chong suddenly made such a proposal, but he thought it was just a vein, so he obediently stretched out.

Feng Yuan pressed his fingers on Lu Shijin's pulse door. His eyes narrowed for a moment, withdrew his hand, and said with a smile, "Does your stomach often feel full recently, and it's anti-acid?"

Lu Shijin nodded, "Yes, yes."

Feng Yuan judged, "I'm afraid it's because I usually eat too many sweets. I have to control it in the future. Everything else is fine."

Li Chong pulled down his face and said seriously to Lu Shijin, "Do you hear me?" The imperial doctor asked you to eat less sweet food in the future, and you were only allowed to eat a bunch of sugar-coated haws every day in the future.

Lu Shijin's face was bitter, "Why is this? If I had known it, I wouldn't let the imperial doctor control the pulse. If you can't find out the disease, you can think it doesn't exist."

"What's wrong? Do you think it's Schrödinger's cat?" After saying that, Li Chong kept paying attention to Lu Shijin's face and observing his expression.

Of course, Lu Shijin was not fooled and pretended to be stupid: "Whose cat? Who owns a cat? Play with me!"

After the temptation, Li Chong smiled secretly. How could Lu Shijin know who Schrödinger was?

Dr. Tai Physic: "If the emperor has nothing else to do, Weichen will retire."

"Wait a minute, I have something to ask Feng Yuan for judgment." Li Chong waved his hand to Lu Shixian, "Now you go out first. I have something important to do with the imperial doctor."

Lu Shijin curled his lips and went out reluctantly.

What? How can Emperor Dog talk about it today? Sometimes he was suddenly asked to give him the pulse, and then he was kicked out. He didn't know what to discuss with the imperial doctor.

However, there are generally two situations where communicating with doctors in private and don't want to be known.

One is an incurable disease, and the other is an unspeakable hidden.

Incurable diseases should be impossible, so there is only one possibility left.

No way, Lu Shijin's eyes twitched. Is there something wrong with the dog emperor??

In Yong'an Palace, the emperor's orders retreated, called the imperial doctor to the partial hall, and asked mysteriously, "Feng Yuanjud, I ask you, can Prince Ning's illness be cured?"