Chapter 80: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 6

Start from the beginning

When Liu Zhenhuan heard that Lu Shijin was just here to give gifts, he was relieved to pick him up. "Thank you, prince for your kindness."

"It's okay. There are many such things in the royal palace. You can get married in the future and eat it!" Lu Shi waved his hand boldly.

Liu Zhenhuan smiled perfunctoryly and pretended to be grateful.

Lu Shijin lifted his clothes and sat down. "The queen said that I want the king to cultivate more feelings with you so that the husband and wife can be harmonious in the future. Are you happy that I come to talk to you?"

Liu Zhenhuan bowed his head and said, "Your Majesty, I laughed. Your Majesty, you and the princess are husband and wife. The maidservant is just a concubine. The slave and maidservant is grateful to the prince's love, but she dares not rely on spoiling and spoiling. In the future, you must remember the concubine's nature and serve the prince and princess."

Lu Shijin said adrovingly, "Sister Liu is really knowledgeable, gentle and obedient. Don't worry, no matter who the princess I will marry in the future, you are all my favorite woman!"

"Thank you, prince." Liu Zhenhuan turned his words and asked, "Dith Prince enter the palace to please the Empress Dowager and the emperor?" It's not too early for the slaves. It's better to go early, lest the Empress Dowager look forward to you.

"Oh, don't worry, the Empress Dowager is ceremonially, the emperor's brother is dealing with government affairs, and no one in the palace is playing with me. I'm fast." Lu Shijin's eyes lit up, "Why don't you play games with me?"

"Ah? Play the game?" Liu Zhenhuan secretly complained that this fool was really difficult to pass off, but he still had to laugh with Qiang Yan, "What does the prince want to play?"

"Wor," Lu Shijin put a fan against his chin and thought for a moment. "Let's play hide-and-seek, right? How about you hide? I'm looking for you. If you win the king, I will have a lot of rewards!"

Liu Zhenhuan turned his eyes and thought about it. Is it hide-and-seek? It seems to be good, even if you can avoid the plague god for a while.

"Okay, since the prince wants to play, the slave and maidservant will play with the prince." Liu Zhenhuan said with a smile, "Then ask the prince to blindfold his eyes, count 200, and then come to find slaves and maidservants, okay?"

"Okay!" Lu Shijin happily blindfolded his eyes and asked Wang Xi to turn his back and not to help. He urged Liu Zhenhuan to hide it quickly. If I am found by the king, I will punish you!"

Liu Zhenhuan rolled his eyes and said to his heart, I know you better than you. If you want to find me, it's not so easy. Avoid you!

Liu Zhenhuan went out to find a hiding place. Lu Shizhen honestly counted 200 in the room before opening his eyes.

Lu Shijin asked Wang Xi to turn around and stood up and commanded, "I'm going to the west to look for it, Wang Xi, you go to the east to look for it. If you find Sister Liu, come and report it quickly!"

Wang Xi followed the order. When Wang Xi went far away, Lu Shijin did not go out and began to search in Liu Zhenhuan's room.

He guessed that the medicine Liu Zhenhuan gave to Li Chong should not have been used up, so he must still be hidden in the house, so he said to 711, "Convenience store, scan here to see where Liu Zhenhuan has hidden the lunarcotic medicine."

711 scanned around and prompted, "I found it, in the mezzanine of the jewelry box on the dresser."

Lu Shijin hurriedly went to the jewelry box. Sure enough, he turned out a small medicine bottle and pulled out the cork. He smelled it from afar. It was exactly the same as the aroma he smelled on Li Chong last night. It's definitely not wrong!