Chapter 78: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 4

Start from the beginning

"How can it be the same? My younger brother recently learned a poem from my husband," Lu Shijin shook his head and recited the poem. "On the afternoon of the hoeing, sweat dripping into the soil. Unexpectedly, the food on the plate was hard. You see, there are so many dishes on the table, so you won't eat them, and some of them are not moved at all. How wasteful? Can't you eat with one more person? And it's so boring to eat alone. My brother is here, and I can still talk to you to relieve boredom.

"I just want to come to me to eat free food and memorize poems. It's a little boy." Li Ren Chongjun couldn't help but say, "Okay, for the sake of your hard work, I will allow you to have dinner with me every day."

Lu Shi immediately stood up and thanked him happily.

As soon as the dining table had been removed, suddenly a eunuch outside the door reported that Grandpa Lin, the head of the Internal Affairs Office, knelt outside the gate of Yong'an Palace and asked for face saints.

Naturally, Li Chong knew who this Duke Lin was, and quietly asked the eunuch, "It's so late, what does he want to see me?"

The eunuch said, "Go back to the emperor, Grandpa Lin didn't say anything. The slave went to ask back."

Lu Shijin stopped the messenger eunuch who was going out, "Why bothering again and again, Brother Emperor, what can you call people in and ask?"

The corners of Li Chong's mouth turned up slightly: "Xuan him in."

After a while, Lin Yongnian was brought in by the eunuch. As soon as he entered Yong'an Palace, he knelt down and kowtowed.

"The slave greeted the emperor and begged the emperor for kindness!"

Li Chong put his hand behind him and walked to Lin Yongnian. "I can't understand what you said. It's good. What kind do you want me to give you?"

Lin Yongnian: "When I go back to the emperor, the slaves have grown in the palace since they were young. They have never left the palace. They have been favored by the emperor, so that the slaves can sit in the position of chief steward of internal affairs. The slave once swore that in order to repay the emperor for this kindness, the slave would stay in the palace to serve the emperor all his life and make a cow and horse for you all his life. Today, the slave was lucky enough to get the blue eyes of Prince Mengning and asked the slave to serve in the prince's palace, but the slaves had swore that they could only fail the love of Prince Ning. Please allow the slaves to stay in the palace!"

After listening to this, Li Chong turned his head to look at Lu Shijin. He found that Lu Shijin squeezed his eyebrows and eyes with him carelessly, and then understood what was going on.

"However, Prince Ning did not say to me for you to serve," Li Chong meditated. "Why did you say this?"

"If you don't come, I almost forgot," Lu Shijin said happily. "I also asked the emperor's brother to ask you, but you came over first and refused. What a big face."

"Ah?" Lin Yongnian looked at Lu Shijin in a daze, and then suddenly realized that he was placed together by this fool!

"This...this," Lin Yongnian quickly fell to the ground, "the slaves are reckless. Please forgive me!"

"Okay, you Lin Yongnian," Lu Shijin's face turned dark, rolled up his sleeves, pointed to Lin Yongnian angrily and scolded, "In front of me, he said that serving the king was a blessing in my last life. He ran to the emperor's brother and said that he didn't want to serve me. I saw that you were obviously fooling me, when I was a three-year-old child. Cheating?!"

"Bold slaves, how dare you deceive the prince? What crime should you do?" The eunuch beside Li Chong got Li Chong's eyes and stood up to question Lin Yongnian.