Chapter 69: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 6

Start from the beginning

"...Do you take my fan humanities and take cos photos?" Lu Shijin felt that there was blood rushing up on his forehead and stared in disbelief, "You figure it out, this is a little yellow mosquito!" Do you still want to make that kind of film?

Jin Jingyao sneered and seemed to find Lu Shijin's serious attitude very interesting.

"It's just taking cos photos, and you don't need real knives and guns to play. This is art. Please don't look at it with erotic eyes."

Lu Shijin smiled angrily. He didn't know that the man he knew once had such artistic cells.

Doing H color is said to be playing art. Dog man not only wants to be scum, but also wants to green him!

Men are reliable, sows will be trees!

It's good. I can play, so I'm more open than whoever is.

Lu Shijin's legs were folded forward, and the dark suit trousers wrapped the perfect thighs, which looked straight and long.

"You're right. This is art. Art is no matter how high or low," he stretched out his leg directly to Jin Jingyao's feet and asked with a smile. "I can help Mr. Jin refer to it, but I don't know if Mr. Jin has any choice in his heart?"

"Don't worry," Jin Jingyao looked down at Lu Shijin's long legs, and his eyes flashed with appreciation. Then he raised her eyes and said with a smile, "It's not too late for you to write the article first. Now the top priority is to inspire Wang first.

Lu Shijin deliberately said, "Actually, with your power status as the president, it is not easy to engage in a small author. Why do you spend so much money?"

Jin Jingyao hooked the corners of his mouth, "It's like a cat-and-mouse game. Cats will not bite the mouse to death immediately after catching a mouse, but will tease the mouse. It won't be interesting until the mouse is frightened and exhausted, and then bite it will be fun."

"Oh, cats are so cruel, and mice are so pitiful." Lu Shi sighed in appearance.

Jin Jingyao bent down and his eyes were flat with Lu Shijin. Lu Shijin looked like Lu Shijin in his ink eyes and asked softly, "Do you want to be a mouse or a cat?"

"I don't want to do it." Lu Shijin approached him. The tip of their noses was facing the tip of their noses, and the exhalation was intertwined. Lu Shijin's voice was quiet, "If good people don't do it, why should they be a cat and mouse?" If you want to do it, just be a teasing cat.

Jin Jingyao stared silently at Lu Shijin's eyes for a few seconds, straightened his waist to distance himself, clapped his hands and laughed, "Well said!" That's right. If you want to do anything, you can be a cat teaser!"

"If Mr. Kim has nothing else to do, I'll go back first." Lu Shi stood up today and was ready to leave. Jin Jingyao felt a little sorry when he heard that he was leaving. "Is it so fast? Have you just talked for a while and will you leave?"

Lu Shijin said lightly, "After staying for a long time, I'm afraid that Wang Qiqi will be suspicious. He looks at me closely."

Jin Jingyao seems to be a little reluctant. "I'll take you out."

"No," Lu Shijin looked at Jin Jingyao from beginning to end. "If you look untidy, if you are seen outside, you still think I have done something to you and you in the room."

"Are you afraid of misunderstandings or Wang's inspirational misunderstandings?" Although Lu Shijin refused to send himself off, Jin Jingyao still followed him to ask.

Lu Shi turned around today, tilted his head, blinked and smiled, "I'm afraid I'm afraid I will misunderstand myself - I misunderstand Mr. Kim. You mean that way you mean to me."