Chapter 68: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 5

Start from the beginning

Wang Qizheng feels good about himself. Of course, he doesn't care much about Lu Shijin's attitude. He is narcissistic in the mirror.

After almost half an hour, Jin Jingyao finally got out of the dressing room after putting on makeup.

As soon as Jin Jingyao came out, Wang Qiqi and Lu Shijin's eyes focused on him at the same time.

He is dressed in white, his face is like a crown of jade, and his ink hair is like a waterfall. He raises his hand and throws his own fairy spirit. Isn't this a clear immortal who comes out of the book and does not eat human fireworks?!

Wang Qili straightened his eyes and undisguisedly exuded fascination. He was set off by his current appearance and took off a hurry attracted by the beauty.

Although Wang inspirational cos is the protagonist, in front of Jin Jingyao, there is no momentum and it is all turned to ashes in seconds.

Of course, Lu Shijin's eyes at Jin Jingyao also contained appreciation, but he was much more implicit, but he couldn't wait to stick his eyes to Jin Jingyao like Wang Qili.

This is his man. He is dressed and undressed. What's the surprise he hasn't seen before?

However, it is true that he has never seen a beautiful man in ancient costume. When he first saw Jin Jingyao wear this body, he did make his heart leak.

However, Lu Shijin pretended to be very indifferent, but he glanced at Jin Jingyao faintly, and calmly withdrew his eyes with a smile of approval.

He didn't see the stunning color as others in Lu Shijin's eyes. Jin Jingyao was a little surprised, but he just restrained his eyebrows slightly and immediately laughed with others as usual.

"President, you are really worthy of being a giant in the cos circle. You are so handsome!" Wang's inspirational eyes lingered on Jin Jingyao, hurriedly presented the rainbow fart, and his throat knot rolled obviously.

Jin Jingyao smiled and said gently, "Thank you. Gu Chao's temperament came out before he became enchanted. I was worried that I couldn't control this role well, but now I can get praise from the original author, so I'm relieved."

Hearing Jin Jingyao say this, Wang Qili shook his sleeves and smiled proudly, "Where is, president, you are outstanding. Gu Chaoxing is just a villain. It's an honor to be cosed by you!"

Wang Qili's straw bag forgot everything when he saw Jin Jingyao's fat meat.

Only Wang Inspirational can do it by stepping on the role in his book to compliment Jin Jingyao.

But it's true. After all, it's not the character he created by himself. He won't take it seriously. Naturally, he doesn't feel anything wrong if he belittled.

Jin Jingyao heard Wang Lili's words and looked down and was a little unhappy.

"Listen to the meaning of the big pen, you don't seem to like the villain Gu Chaoxing?" Jin Jingyao asked.

Wang Qixin was stunned and muttered, "No."

Jin Jingyao smiled, tified his clothes, and asked chattedly, "When fans urged me out of Gu Chaoxing's cos before, I went to read your novel and was very interested in Gu Chaoxing, a double-sided character full of sadness and contradictions. Can you tell me about it?"

"Ah? This..." Wang inspirational was speechless for a moment. The novel was not written by him from beginning to end. What could he feel about Gu Chaoxing, let alone his creative journey? He hesitated for a long time before he said, "This, this book was written very early. I forgot how Gu and Gu Chao's pedestrian settings were designed at that time."