Chapter 66: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 3

Start from the beginning

After writing, Lu Shijin read it from beginning to end, feeling both ashamed and an unspeakable excitement.

Not to mention that although the author of Little Yellow Mosquito writes about Little Yellow Mosquitoes, his writing style is really good. The description of the fragrant scene jumps on paper, which is fascinating.

The more Lu Shijin looked at it, the hotter and his blood boiled. The past surged in. Just looking at these words, he could remind him of the happiness Huo Lian once brought him.

Lu Shijin stood up in front of the computer, rushed into the bathroom in a strange posture, twisted the faucet to one side of all the cold water, and flushed for a quarter of an hour before calming down the impulse.

No wonder you have to ban small yellow mosquitoes. It's so fragrant. Who can stand it?

But is it wrong for adults to look at what adults should see? That's right.

The author of Little Yellow Mosquito wrote the story of him and Huo Lian so well. Doesn't he think it too much burys his talent?

Dulele is not as good as Zhonglelele. Lu Shijin decided to upload the newly written article to a website that only adults can read, so that the talent of the author of the little yellow mosquito can be used.

Lu Shijin touched the adult literature website. The registered author was ready to publish an article, but when he took the pseudonym, he hesitated and didn't know what to call it.

It is impossible for him to use Wang Inspirational's pseudonym or the pseudonym of the original owner. After thinking about it for a long time, he casually typed a homonym "Jinshi Road" pronounced by his name as a pseudonym.

Before the article is published, he has to take the title of the book. Lu Shijin is too lazy to think about the title of literature and art. Combined with his own reality, he simply and roughly took a Affectionate Supporting System (Fan) and then divided 10,000 words into three chapters and sent it.

After all this, it was almost three o'clock in the morning. Lu Shijin turned off the computer and lay back in bed to rest.

As soon as my eyes opened the next day, the first thing I thought of was to turn on the computer and see how the article he posted last night was going.

Unexpectedly, only one night later, dozens of readers collected Lu Shijin's articles, and there were more than a dozen comments praising the author for writing well. Please update them.

Nowadays, most of the authors who write about the Yellow Mosquito are power for love and can't make money, so fewer and fewer authors are willing to write about the grain production of the Yellow Mosquito, which has suffocated readers. Seeing a small yellow mosquito published, you are as happy as the discovery of the New World.

In particular, the writing of Lu Shijin's article is still acceptable, and readers will spontaneously help promote and support. Before noon, Lu Shijin's articles have hundreds of collections, and the rise is getting faster and faster, and there are many more comments.

[Is Mrs. a new author? That's a good written! Come on, madam~Scatter flowers for your wife~]

[It's so beautiful! Knock on the bowl and wait! Roll all over the ground for updates!]

[Please ask my wife for the update time. I won't go out of this pit. Please update steadily and don't cheat!]

[Madam, is this a homogeneous person? But I didn't find the book Affectionate Supporting System. I really want to read it. Where can I read it?]

[I want to see +1, tears for the beautiful love between Lu Lu and uncle~]

[Mrs. is simply a treasure! I like to write about fan wives the most! Has your wife considered writing about other fanworkers?]