Chapter 65: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 2

Začít od začátku

"Do you have to make it difficult for me?" Wang Qiqi bent down and gritted his teeth and asked Lu Shijin in a low voice.

Lu Shijin sneered and asked, "Do I make it difficult for you?" You figure it out that I'm the victim. Do you say it's hard to do to the victim? Okay, in this case, you don't have to be difficult. If I leave, you can stay and continue to be a good person.

Lu Shi stood up today and didn't look at Wang's inspiration. He put his hands into his trouser pockets and raised his legs and left.

Wang Qili hasn't found a new backer at this time. Naturally, it is impossible to fall in with Lu Shijin. He hurried up to stop Lu Shijin.

"What are you doing to stop me?" Lu Shijin didn't have a good face. "If you want to be a good person, I will complete you. What else do you want me?"

"Enough, can you stop playing with children's temper? Don't you just want me to stand up for you?" Wang Qiqi took a deep breath, and there was a kind of forced helplessness on his face. He turned back to the women and said, "Listen, Brother Lu is the person who has helped me the most in my most difficult times. I love him very much and cherish him very much and appreciate him. It's not what you think. He is an idle person raised by me!" If anyone lets me hear some rumors in the future, even if it is a regular employee of Platinum, please go to the Human Resources Department to submit my resignation!"

Wang Qili defended Lu Shijin. Instead of deterring those women who chewed their tongues, he made them resent Lu Shijin more and loved Wang Shizhen more.

Their family is so big that they are so famous that they will never forget the old people. Such a affectionate and righteous person was eaten to death by a soft rice man. God really doesn't have a long eye!

Damn soft rice men, they even threatened to fire them with a breakup. It's really abominable!

"Are you satisfied now?" Wang Qiqiuqi asked Lu Shijin with a cold face.

Lu Shijin sneered, "Is that all?"

"What else do you want?" Wang Qiqiu stared at the land with warning.

"You haven't reached 30. Why is your memory so bad? As I just said, either drive them away or I'll go. Don't you understand?"

Lu Shijin is determined to make Wang inspirational not human inside and outside. How can he be satisfied with this kind of thunderstorm and raindrops?

The original owner is a soft persimmon that is to be pinched. Obviously, he is the real owner of Wang Qili's works, but Wang Qili took up all the glory that did not belong to him, but he was ridiculed and ate soft rice.

But Lu Shi is not the original owner now, but he will not swallow his anger and let Wang be proud.

Wang Lili's face is already difficult to see the extreme. He came to platinum for the first time. If he really fired those platinum employees for the sake of Lu Shijin, what else would he do after being passed on?

Wang was so angry that he wanted to maintain his demeanor and could not attack, and blamed Lu Shijin for all his anger.

No matter how unpleasant the words were before, Lu Shi put up with it today. What on earth is he crazy today? Do you deliberately embarrass him?!

Lu Shiyanyan looked coldly at the wonderful expression change on Wang Qili's face. Just when the scene was deadlocked, a man came in at the door.

"What are you doing here? Don't you want to go home and stay and work overtime? That person is the vice president of human resources at Platinum headquarters. There is a quarrel in the office here, and there has been a discerning person who has already given the message to the vice president.