Chapter 64: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 1

Start from the beginning

Just tapping on the keyboard in front of the computer. Money is easy and easy to come from. Isn't it the best job for him?

Although Wang Qiqiang has a low level of education, he is very active.

When he came into contact with the online article industry for the first time, he didn't understand the depth of the water in the industry, so he wanted to find someone to take care of himself, so as to avoid detours.

Lu Shijin has no friends. Usually, in addition to communicating with readers, he just soaked in major forums to blow water. Once when posting, he accidentally said his writing information in detail. Lu Shijin's vest was found by the intentional Wang inspirational.

In fact, Lu Shijin can only be regarded as a little transparent among the authors of the literary website he signed, but he is already a great god in the eyes of Wang Lixiao, who is not even Xiao Transparent.

Wang Qili cracked Lu Shijin's vest, but he did not directly find Lu Shijin to show his true purpose.

At the beginning, he always paid attention to Lu Shijin's dynamics. As soon as he found out in which post Lu Shijin appeared, he immediately went there consciously or unconsciously close to Lu Shijin's trap, and complimented Lu Shijin with deep insightful writing openly and secretly. He must be a deep god.

Except for the readers who chased his article, Lu Shijin has never been flattered and touted by others anywhere else, and he was when the other party did not know who he was.

Everyone has vanity. Lu Shijin is dizzy by Wang Qial's flattery every day. He inevitably has a good impression on this strange netizen, and his interaction with Wang Qial has increased day by day.

Wang Qili estimated that the timing was almost the same. He one day he pretended to unintentionally mention it with Lu Shijin, and he also wanted to learn to write online articles.

At that time, Lu Shizong now regarded Wang Qi's inspirational as a friend. If a friend wanted to take the road of writing, it was incumbent for him to help guide.

Lu Shijin summed up his online writing skills, writing experience and some rules of the novel website to Wang Inspirational.

However, Wang Qili has never written a novel before, and when he went to school, his Chinese level could only be said to be that he could barely speak clearly.

Moreover, he is young and has little life experience, social experience, writing pattern and vision.

Wang Lili understood the skills Lu Shijin said, and began to realize that writing novels was not as simple as he thought.

Half a month later, Wang Qili wrote a first draft of 30,000 words to Lu Shijin according to the method he taught him when he landed, asking him if he could be signed by the website.

After reading it today, Lu Shi felt that Wang Inspirational's writing was really inexhaustible. He tried to pile up words and write some obscure oranges. He wanted to raise the depth of the article, but there was some suspicion that painting tigers were not anti-like dogs.

Although online novels are fast food literature, they don't pay much attention to writing. As long as they have good brains, primary school students' writing readers will also feel happy to read them, but Wang's inspirational brains are also very ordinary, and they still stay on those themes of literature more than a stalled more than a decade ago. Not to mention signing a contract at the beginning, I'm afraid the editor will be too lazy to glance at the first two lines. Read it.

Lu Shijin listed in detail the various problems of Wang's inspirational articles. He began to guide Wang inspirational to modify the article hand in hand, teach him how to write the article, and control the rhythm to capture the reader's attention. Sometimes the first teaching is more than half a day, and he doesn't even care about his own update.