Chapter 57: Real Fairy Tales 7

Começar do início

"No, Master Yu, I believe you. I will do whatever you want me to do. Everything is up to you."

Jun Yu smiled happily, "That's good. Since Mr. Shen has made this statement, I will live up to your trust. I will make a treatment plan in the next two days and then send it to you. If there is no problem, we will start treatment from next week."

Shen Shao is a highly educated social elite. Jun Yu's extremely simple fraud is full of loopholes. He should not have been easily deceived.

However, he was eager to save himself. After Jun Yu fed him two mermaid blood, Shen Shao was blinded by the effect of mermaid blood without his knowledge and believed in Jun Yu.

That's why in an era when the development of natural science is still underdeveloped, so many great scientists can't find a reasonable explanation for certain laws and summarize all this to the illusory theology.

Now, Jun Yu is the god who can save him in Shen Shao's eyes.

Shen Shao left the clinic with full hope. Lu Shijin felt that his plan had succeeded by more than half. He couldn't help but be happy at the thought of getting closer to the claw of Jun Yu, a dead mermaid.

Jun Yu has been following him for the past two days, and Lu Shijin can't show that he is too happy in front of Jun Yu.

The two of them had dinner in the restaurant outside. Lu Shijin was very happy and ordered a bottle of expensive red wine to celebrate secretly.

The waiter quickly took the bottle, poured it into the decanter and woke up for a while. After drinking, he poured a glass for Jun Yu and Lu Shijin and put it at their hands.

"Why drink?" Jun Yu picked up the glass and asked strangely.

Lu Shijin replied without changing his color, "If you want to drink it, drink it. Why? This is 20 years of red wine. You can also try it."

Jun Yu took a sip and seemed to think that the wine tasted good. It was worthy of being the best of treasure for 20 years, and there was a little appreciation at the corners of his eyes.

Half a glass soon bottomed out. Jun Yu picked up the decanter and poured half a glass for herself. He finished it in a few sipsips. The greedy wine seemed to have never drunk for several lives.

Lu Shijin couldn't help saying, "You drink slowly. The wine is delicious but easy to get on the head."

Jun Yu put down the glass and said disapprovingly, "It's okay. It's just a cup."

Lu Shi asked now, "You mermaids live in the sea. Shouldn't you usually drink bars?"

"Of course," Jun Yu seemed to hear a joke. Looking at the landing with the eyes of "How could you ask such a stupid question", "The sea is full of sea water. How can there be wine?"

Lu Shijin, who suffered despised, regretted it very much. Shit, I shouldn't have asked more. What's the good nonsense with the dead fish?

Lu Shijin only drank one-third of a bottle of red wine, and the rest entered Jun Yu's stomach. When he walked out of the restaurant, Jun Yu's eyes were a little blurred and looked drunk.

Lu Shijin gloated and made you greedy and turned into a drunken fish, right? It's better to be drunk and unconscious. I'll throw you on the roadside and let you sleep on the road later.

Lu Shijin can't drive after drinking. Fortunately, the sports car can be set to self-driving mode, and there is no need for Lu Shijin to operate it himself.

As soon as Jun Yu got on the bus, he leaned against the back of the chair and closed his eyes and fell asleep. It took an hour to get home. No one was bored to talk to Lu Shijin, so he lowered his head and played games on the personal terminal to kill time.