Chapter 56: Real Fairy Tales 6

Start from the beginning

Shen Shao nodded, "Okay, just listen to the master."

"You drink a glass of water first." Shen Shao was about to take off his clothes and lie on the bed when Jun Yu suddenly took a glass of water and came over. Shen Shao didn't understand, "Why drink water?"

"You may sweat during the process of acupuncture. Drink some water to replenish water first." Jun Yu explained seriously.

Shen Shao had no doubt about him. He took the water glass and drank it all. He didn't notice the coldness flashing in Jun Yu's eyes.

"You lie down and rest for a while, and I'll ask my assistant to prepare acupuncture tools." Jun Yu finished speaking and left the room.

Shen Shao waited on his stomach for a while. Suddenly, he felt that his eyelids were a little heavy. A burst of sleepiness surged up and fell asleep unconsciously.

Lu Shijin, who had been monitoring the movement in the clinic, confirmed that Shen Shao was really asleep, and Junyu and entered the room again.

Jun Yu is not a master of traditional Chinese medicine. Of course, he can't do acupuncture, so he can only dizzy Shen Shao first. When he wakes up, he will directly tell him that the acupuncture has been completed.

"In this way alone, he can't deceive Shen Shao. He has been ill for a long time and has become a good doctor, and he knows more about medical skills than us." Lu Shijin touched his chin and looked at Shen Shao, who had fallen asleep. "It has to let him see a little effect before he can believe in us."

Jun Yu agreed, "Well, what can you do?"

Lu Shijin frowned and bent his fingers and buckled his forehead twice. Suddenly, a spiritual light in his mind passed by, and his face turned to Junyu.

"Can't your mermaid's blood cure his illness? Why don't you try feeding him your blood? Anyway, we just need to convince him that traditional Chinese medicine is effective in treating his illness, and we really want to cure him.

Jun Yu meditated for a while. Although the method Lu Shijin said was not very reliable, at present, he really couldn't find a better way.

Jun Yu nodded and agreed, "Yes, then try it first."

Lu Shijin didn't talk nonsense. He took a measuring cup, pulled out another silver needle and handed it to Jun Yu, signaling him to prick his finger and squeeze some blood out.

Jun Yu took the silver needle and pointed the tip of the needle at his fingers. The tip of the silver needle trembled, but after all, he couldn't stab into the meat.

Lu Shijin frowned straight and asked Jun Yu incredibly, "Really, are you afraid of pain?"

Jun Yu's face turned black, "How can I be afraid of pain? You don't know how precious mermaid blood is. I feel sad."

Lu Shijin: "..."

If it goes on like this, Shen Shao is about to wake up.

Since Junyu couldn't do it to himself, Lu Shijin decisively grabbed the silver needle from his hand, grabbed Jun Yu's finger tightly with one hand, and simply plunged it in with a needle. With Jun Yu's "smoulder", blood came out.

Strangely, the mermaid blood is actually silver.

Jun Yu frowned tightly, as if he were suffering from some great pain.

Lu Shijin gloated and said happily, "Don't pretend. Can such a big wound with the tip of the needle hurt you like this?"

Jun glanced at him coldly, "Mermaids live in the deep sea, and their senses are tens or even hundreds of times more sensitive than human beings."