Chapter 52: Real Fairy Tales 2

Start from the beginning

Lu Shijin: "..."

I regret fishing him up. You should throw this uninhabited arrogance into the sea to feed sharks. I think you are still crazy!

"By the way, you said you came out with the scientific research ship. What are you inspecting?" Lu Shijin asked on another topic.

Yu Jun sat down on the lounge chair next to Lu Shijin, and his long legs were folded on the lounge chair, which was more casual than Lu Shijin, the owner of the yacht.

"Mermaid." Yu Jun said softly.

Mermaid! It seems that this surname is Yu a professional!

Lu Shijin became interested and asked eagerly, "Do you know how to find Mermaid King?"

"Mermaid King?" Yu Jun turned his head and asked with a smile, "What are you looking for the Mermaid King?"

Lu Shijin said solemnly, "It's nothing. I just heard that the Mermaid King is the most powerful of the mermaid. I just want to see it."

Yu Jun suddenly pointed to Jin's men when he landed, sneered and said, "You people, don't you want to catch the Mermaid King, do you?"

"I'm not. I didn't. Don't talk nonsense!" Lu Shi waved his hand repeatedly to deny Sanlian and said solemnly, "Human beings and mermaids have been friendly for generations. What should I do to catch the Mermaid King?" Besides, that's the Mermaid King, which is also the king of a country, right? Can we be caught by us? You also look down on us too!"

Yu Jun pulled the corners of his mouth sarcastically, "You know yourself."

Lu Shijin guessed that Yu Jun may be engaged in scientific research, and the research field is likely to be mermaid.

If a scientific research boss can give me some advice on how to catch mermaids, it is better than them who are looking for a needle to find a mermaid king in a haystack.

So Lu Shi planned to have a good relationship with Yujun today and let Yujun help him catch the Mermaid King.

Lu Shi leaned on the armrest half of his body, leaned in the direction of Yujun, and asked kindly with a smile, "Comrade Xiaoyu, you specialize in mermaids, don't you?"

"What's the matter?" Yujun did not admit or deny it.

Lu Shi blinked, "Have you ever seen the Mermaid King?"

Yu Jun stared into Shi Jin's eyes and smiled suddenly, "You asked the right person. I've really seen it."

Lu Shijin stared and asked in surprise, "Really?"

Yu Jun raised his chin and said proudly.

"What does the Mermaid King look like?" Lu Shijin grabbed the glass behind him and took a sip of beer to hide his excitement. It was great. I finally saw a little hope!

Yu Jun did not answer the rhetorical question: "What do you think the Mermaid King should look like?"

Lu Shijin meditated for a moment, picked up the Mermaid Encyclopedia on his leg, turned it over and said, "According to the description in the book, male mermaids are very ferocious, because the ugly appearance can help them deter other creatures in the ocean. According to the inference that the ugly they grow, the stronger the stronger the strength, I think mermaid Wang should be the ugliest and most scary mermaid! Are you right?"

"Yes, you're right." Yu Jun raised the corners of his mouth, "But the mermaid king is so scary. Why do you still want to see him?" I also heard that Mermaid King is very fierce and can eat people. Aren't you afraid of being eaten by him?