Chapter 44: Idol, You have collapsed 7

Start from the beginning

Four boys picked up the three girls and got to know each other on the way. Only Lu Shijin and Xu Yifan walked slowly and had not introduced themselves yet.

In the face of the three beautiful women, Xu Yifan still kept him cold as usual, alienated but polite. "Hello, I'm Xu Yifan."

"Hello, seniors. I'm the youngest. Lu Shijin, you can call me Xiao Lu."

Lu Shijin saw a smiling face, and the three girls smiled when they saw him.

Able looks sweet and has two dimples on his face with a smile. "I know you. The video of your cooking has been very popular on Weibo recently. I heard that you cook very deliciously, right? Do you have any Kung Pao Chicken I ordered tonight?

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "I've been ready for a long time, but I don't know what flavor my senior wants to eat?" Sour, spicy or sweet and sour?"

Able said boldly, "Of course it's hot and sour!" I especially like spicy food. The more spicy it is, the better~"

Tina is a pure beauty. She asked Lu Shijin with a smile, "I ordered braised fish. Are you ready?"

Lu Shijin: "Yes, I'm afraid that there are not enough people to eat, so I bought a total of three fish."

Xu Wei is the only short-haired girl in the group. She has a neutral style and a fake boy.

She asked carelessly, "When will dinner start?" We took the bus for a long time, and we didn't have lunch, so we waited for this dinner.

Lu Shijin: "It will be fine soon. Let's take a break first. I'm going to cook now."

The three girls replied politely, "Thank you for your hard work!" Looking forward to your craftsmanship!"

The arrival of the girl group triggered the topic again. After a while, it was on the hot search on Weibo. Fans came when they heard the news, and the popularity in the live broadcast room soared.

[Our youngest person loves flowers and flowers blooms, and we are very liked by pljj~]

[Fan Fan's expression seems to be jealous! It's because I'm surrounded by my sisters today. Hahaha]

[Today is so lively. The girl group is coming. The live broadcast must be wonderful! Squat!】

[When will you eat? I'm still waiting to see them eat!]

The ingredients are ready, and there is no need for too many help in the kitchen, so Lu Shijin only asked Xu Yifan to stay and let others chat with the girls.

Lu Shijin put the stewed cola chicken wings on a plate, and then stir-fried a few Kuaishou dishes and served them out first.

Finally, I began to make braised fish and sweet and sour spareribs.

Fry the braised fish until they are golden on both sides. Cover the cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar and other seasonings in the pot and stew for ten minutes. When the fish is cooked, it can be used to fry the spareribs.

Cut the spareribs into small sections and fry them for later use. Cornstarch the sweet and sour juice in the pot. Finally, add the spareribs. Stir-fry until the soup is evenly wrapped around the spareribs. A sour, sweet and delicious spareribs are ready, and then sprinkle sesame grains. The audience in the live broadcast room are greedy!

"This is my first time to make sweet and sour spareribs. I don't know if it's good or not."

Lu Shi first took a piece of spareribs and tasted it by himself. I thought it tasted okay.

But he is from the south, so the taste is sweet. There is a lot of sugar just now, so I'm afraid that others are not used to eating.

So he took the chopsticks and handed it to Xu Yifan's mouth, "Did you try it?"