Chapter 42: Idol, You have collapsed 5

Start from the beginning

"Wait, wait, I don't have enough brain. How much does it cost to pull out one hundred cents?" He Xin also broke his fingers and settled accounts stupidly.

Xu Yifan said coldly, "Thirty."

He Xin also suddenly realized that the dull and cute character had forgotten to maintain it and shouted dissatisfiedly, "Director, you're you too much?" The rabbit is anxious and bites!"

"Gride money!" Zhao Yue raised his hand to protest, "The director group blatantly engaged in exploitation and did nothing more!"

The director calmly said, "It's okay not to do it. You can rely on 200 yuan in the next few days."

Everyone: "..." Hi, I'm so angry! The old treacherous and cunning director group! Bully them proletariats!

Sure enough, there is a price for indulgence. How happy I was for dinner yesterday, and how regret it is now.

"Lu," Li Xiao hooked Lu Shijin's shoulder and said bitterly, "I'll save some flowers in the farmers' market in the future. Our condition is not suitable for Dunton big fish and meat."

Lu Shi is very agreeable about the location today.

"Wait a minute," He Yang walked to the front and pointed to the director and several female choreographers. "Last night, all of you ate braised pork made by my Xiaolu. Haven't you forgotten it?"

Director: "What's wrong?"

He Yang stretched out his hand forward and said arrogantly, "If you want money, don't pay for food?"

The female choreographer covered her mouth and said with a smile, "At that time, you didn't say you had to pay for food. If you give it, I won't eat it."

"That won't work. We paid for braised pork. Isn't it a little inappropriate for you to eat it without paying labor?" Li Xiao pushed Lu Shi forward today, "Well, we don't want the money for braised pork. For Xiao Lu's face, is it okay to spend 50 cents for a radish?"

The director was indifferent: "No, it's only 30 cents."

Li Xiao gave Lu Shijin a crazy look, "Xiao Lu, come on, sell a cute to the director and beg him to raise his salary."

"Ah?" Lu Shijin was stunned. What is cute?

The director knew that Lu Shijin's popularity was soaring that he attracted a lot of traffic to the program, so he was willing to give him a chance to perform.

So the director said loosely, "Well, Xiao Lu performs a talent. If all three female choreographers here are satisfied, I will give you a radish... a dime!"

Shit, what an iron rooster stingy home!

But a dime is also money, which is better than nothing.

In this situation, it is difficult to defeat the hero with a penny. Unexpectedly, Lu Shijin also has a time to sell hue for a dime.

The teammates cheered up Lu Shijin with a expectant face, "Come on, Xiao Lu!"

"Hope of the whole village" Lu Shi couldn't ride a tiger today and smiled awkwardly in front of the camera.

Damn, he is not a real idol. How can he have any talent?

Singing? Sorry, the five tones are incomplete.

Dancing? Sorry, the limbs are incongruous.

Lu Shijin was so guilty, "Am I alone?"

He Yang: "Who else do you want to perform with you?"

Lu Shijin plans to have multiple insurance with a partner. In case he collapses, there will be someone to save the scene!

So he looked at his teammates' faces one by one and thought about who to choose.