Chapter 36: Bloody Rose [ABO] 11

Start from the beginning

"Let me ask you, Your Majesty, did you volunteer if you promised to be his queen?" Prime Minister Lu sat on Lu Shijin's bed and looked at his son seriously.

Lu Shijin turned over and looked at Prime Minister Lu with his hands and smiled.

"Do you do if I want to volunteer?"

Prime Minister Lu slapped his face and said, "If you want to do it or not, I will go to the palace and ask Your Majesty to take back his life."

Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Why? Didn't you think it was good for me to be the queen before?"

Prime Minister Lu said angrily, "If you and Your Majesty are in love, of course, that's good. But if you don't love Your Majesty, marriage will definitely not be happy. As a father, I can't watch you jump into the fire. Over the years, you have disguised myself as Alpha. I know you have worked very hard, but now that it has been exposed, I still hope that you can spend your life with someone you love. Unlike Alpha, Omega can only be marked by one Alpha in your life, so you must be careful in your choice.

Lu Shi used to think that in order to stabilize his position, Prime Minister Lu let the original owner disguise Alpha, and he was also a person with no family affection in the supremacy of interests.

I didn't expect to say such a thing today. It's really unexpected.

After being surprised, Lu Shi was also moved at a trace of emotion.

Since entering this unknown world and the binding system began to do tasks, no one asked him what he thought.

Although this family affection does not really belong to him, Lu Shijin still feels the warmth of being cared for by his family.

"I see, father." Lu Shijin smiled from the bottom of his heart, "Don't worry, I'm voluntary, and no one forced me. After getting along with each other for these days, I think Your Majesty is also very good. Maybe it's a good choice to become his queen.

Prime Minister Lu looked sideways at Lu Shijin's expression suspiciously and examined the truth in his words, "Really?"

"Really," Lu Shijin nodded seriously in his upper body and joked, "it's more true than 24K pure gold."

When Prime Minister Lu heard what he said, he was relieved and scolded with a smile, "Slooth tongue!"

My son is still in the mood to joke, which shows that he should not be forced.

Three days before the ceremony, Pei Yin ordered someone to send the dress to wear on the day of the ceremony.

Mrs. Lu opened the box containing the dress together today. After seeing the exquisite dress, she couldn't help whispering.

Pure white fabric is finely embroidered with a complex rose pattern on the surface with silver thread, and an blooming red rose is embroidered on the chest. The stamens in the middle are decorated with a valuable natural pink diamond. If you stand in the sun, it will definitely attract everyone's attention.

"God, this is the best dress I've ever seen!" Mrs. Lu stroked the exquisite hand-embroidery on the dress and exclaimed, "Your Majesty is careful. This dress must have taken a lot of effort."

The people sent by Pei Yin smiled and said, "Not only that, Your Majesty has also prepared a gift for Master Lu."

He clapped his hands twice and fished through a group of people from the outside, holding a pot of roses in his hand.

"Your Majesty knows that Master Lu likes roses and specially ordered people to search for various kinds of precious roses from the stars as new wedding gifts for the future queen. In addition to these sent to your house, these roses are also planted in the flower bed in the palace. Madam, where is your garden? The gardener in the palace is here. How about helping to plant it in your garden now?