Chapter 33: Bloody Rose [ABO] 8

Start from the beginning

"Well, well, I know the truth, but I just don't want to." Lu Shijin felt a headache when listening to the cheap father's nagging. He stood up and waved his hand. "Let's talk about these things later. I'm a little tired and don't want to talk about this."

Prime Minister Lu still wanted to continue preaching, but thinking that his son had just got out of danger and should have a good rest, he endured, looked out Lu Shijin angrily and waved him to leave the study.

——

In the king's office, Payne sat at his desk, with photos of successive kings hanging on the back wall. The photo frame of the last photo was hung upside down, and the photos were reversed back on the wall.

The young king, whose face was completely youthless, raised his hand and threw himself into old and did not be angry.

Pei Yin handled a day's official business, put his forehead on the table with one hand, rubbed his eyebrows with his eyes closed, and his handsome face was a little tired.

"How did you find the results?"

Mo Bo stood straight at his desk and reported, "At your command, my subordinates have tracked down all the people Major Lu had contacted before, and found the names of two people, similar to the 'Huo Lian' you mentioned. They have already pulled out their identity information and experience profiles."

Pei Yin's cold eyes opened slightly, his eyes were slightly raised, and he said softly, "Let it out."

Mopo raised his wrist and clicked on the personal terminal, which projected an image in the air.

"There are two people respectively. The first person, Huo Lian, female Beta, 45 years old, married, currently working in the canteen of the Royal Military Academy. She is a chef, her husband is also a Beta. The two have a son..."

"Next." As soon as you heard this, you will know that Huo Lian obviously can't be the person Lu Shijin's mind. Pei Yin waved his hand and didn't want to listen to it any more.

Mo Bo switched the page and continued, "The second person, Huo Lian, male Omega, 21 years old, unmarried, is a servant of the Lu family. He has been working in the Lu family for two years and is responsible for repairing the garden..."

Pei Yin's blue eyes narrowed slightly with interest, and Huo Lian sounded a little in line with the characteristics.

Pei Yin looked at the projection and said, "Do you have a picture of the second person?"

"Yes."

Mopo released Huo Lian's photo. Although he was a humble male servant, Omega was more exquisite.

This Huo Lian is not tall, but his eyebrows are beautiful, his facial features are correct, and his big black and white eyes can easily arouse Alpha's desire for protection.

Male Omega?

Pei Yin hooked the corners of his mouth, and his coldness appeared.

Interesting.

"Ready for a visit Prime Minister Lu's house." Pei Yin stood up and pulled his tie annoyly.

Mopo immediately took off his coat hanging on the hanger and put on Payne. "Do you need to inform in advance to prepare the Prime Minister to pick him up?"

Pei Yin took off his clothes, shook his head and said, "Vises in private affairs. Don't make a fuss."

As soon as Prime Minister Lu came home from the Prime Minister's Office, the housekeeper hurried to report, and their Majesty the King visited the door with a private visit.