Chapter 29: Bloody Rose [ABO] 4

Start from the beginning

Pei Yin looked at his adjutant with complicated eyes, and patted Mo Po on the shoulder with a faint smile for a long time. "Of course I believe in you. We have fought side by side so many times. If I can't even believe you, I really don't know who else I can trust."

Mo Po's tense heartstrings loosened and smiled happily.

"Thank you for your trust. I swear that I will always be loyal to you!"

Mo Bo vowed to show his loyalty, but Pei Yin's expression faintly did not change after hearing this.

He said, "If Ronton is really a spy, then we have to find a way to expose the fox's tail."

Mobo nodded and agreed, "There is still time before landing. I will stare at him to see if he will take any action."

The automatic flight time set on the aircraft is 12 hours. After 12 hours, the aircraft will land on the outskirts of Wangdu.

There are still four hours before the landing, and it's already two o'clock late at night.

At two o'clock in the morning, people are the most sleepy, and their vigilance to the outside world will be minimized.

There was only one bed in the flight cabin, which naturally gave way to Payne rest, while Mauper and Longton sat on the ground and leaned against the wall to take a nap.

Until he heard that Pein and Mobo's breathing became long and clear in the dark, Ronton in the corner suddenly opened his eyes, and the light flashed in his eyes.

He stood up very lightly, silently walked to Pein's sleeping bed step by step, took out the wooden warehouse on his waist, and pointed the unconscious Pein.

In addition to letting Longton monitor Pein's every move, Nip also gave Ronton an order.

"If Payin comes back alive, it's up to you to kill him and blame Pei Yin's death to the blood lord."

The king's order is not to let the crown prince return to the king's capital alive.

With a trigger, Ronton's task will be completed.

Just as he was about to pull down the trigger, he suddenly felt that he was stuck to a cold and hard thing in his back of his head.

"Longton, you finally couldn't help it."

Behind him, Mo Po's gloomy sound sounded like a ghost, and Longton's cold sweat flowed down.

Mobo: "I count three numbers and put down the wooden warehouse, or I will make a hole in your little head."

Longton thought that his identity as a spy had been exposed. Putting down Mucang was dead and letting Pei Yin go back alive. He did not complete the task assigned by His Majesty the King. He was also dead. It was better to fight for a fish to die for a glimmer of life.

He gritted his teeth and ignored Maupor's threat. His fingers were bent and he was about to pull the trigger, but suddenly his strength seemed to have been pulled away. The wooden warehouse fell off his hand, and he knelt down to the ground.

Pein sat up slowly from bed, releasing his pheromones to suppress Ronton mentally.

This is the case in this world. The strong are respected, and the weak can only kneel on the ground and obey.

His Royal Highness, who has experienced too many things in a few days, is no longer as gentle and humble as before, and more and more in line with Alpha's domineering strength.

Pei Yin's eyebrows were frosted. Looking at Ronton's blue eyes without a trace of temperature, "Who sent you?"

Longton kept silent. Pei Yin released more pheromones. This time, even Mo Bo was affected and almost couldn't help kneeling down.